• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They should really consider bringing these back :nerd:

Still my 3rd favorite pair of Jordan I's. Seeing as they'd more than likely do a half-***ed job of bringing these back, I'm probably going to just break my $250 limit on Jordan I's for a pair of these at some point.

yo i just cashed in my reps and bought a new car! and just an fyi if the fragments were a GR and i happened to walk in the mall and they were sitting, yeah i would probably cop i cant lie but any kind of hoops i have to jump through and im sleeping in and not even trying

yo i just cashed in my reps and bought a new car! and just an fyi if the fragments were a GR and i happened to walk in the mall and they were sitting, yeah i would probably cop i cant lie but any kind of hoops i have to jump through and im sleeping in and not even trying
Same if the Fragments will be GR, then I'll cop but if it's limited and will cost more than 400$ then ill pass.

JB please make it GR

^there's that as well lol and on that note i dont think i will cop especially after i'm going to spend $200 on those Billy Hoyles' :D

you know bro i really like you all here in the Retro OG 1 thread, mixed culture, there are some kind people, some sarcasm out there, and some heads who are so upset whenever i post and make fun of it, but no worries thats fine we are on the internet :smile:

on the other hand, ill just lurk here and delete some pics so everyon will be on good vibes. 

you are all cool bro and im cool with you all :smile: im just a newbie,

I respect you all here bro, we are all Fam who likes the 1's

I hope Fragment will be a GR release.
its all good man, just joking around.

you dont gotta change man, just be you and express how you feel. 

considering "nike air" 1's have been "GR", adding the fragment brand to it means they'll be really "limited". IMO

Not to be a snob :lol:

But I think what we really need to wish for is no demand, not for it to be a GR. We remember how that happened with the shadows and that was limited. Or how XIs can be a HUGE GR and still sell out like it's limited. I just hope there is gonna be something else that day that's gonna make people keep their wallet in their pocket for these fragments.

Think it came out around march. There's another one called slam kicks jordans that came out in January too. They might have it on the back order catalog.

^there's that as well lol and on that note i dont think i will cop especially after i'm going to spend $200 on those Billy Hoyles' :D
I can't wait for the commands. Those will take the place over most shoes that months for me

Last edited:
Think it came out around march. There's another one call slam kicks jordans too that came out in January too. They might have it on the back order catalog.

Okay,Thanks!

I did get the Jordan Issue,I was just wondering what this book may contain I guess I'll have to purchase to see.

On both pics, the way that the jeans cut into the sneaker on his right foot makes it seem like a low top.  Hmmm.. Hopefully this is the blueprint for the high. From what I see, it is all black leather, white midsole, gold stitch, and gum bottom (possibly semi translucent like XQ and BG).

Last edited:
On both pics, the way that the jeans cut into the sneaker on his right foot makes it seem like a low top.  Hmmm.. Hopefully this is the blueprint for the high. From what I see, it is all black leather, white midsole, gold stitch, and gum bottom (possibly semi translucent like XQ and BG).
If the black/gum cw dropped it would most likely be all black with a white midsole and the usual gum sole used and a white wings logo imo

Back
Top Bottom