• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This morning before the rain hit.

Lol this isn't real man. They've had a super restock coming for months now. For some reason they can't update their release calendar w/o putting up old, sold-out products.
Just trying to help out the community incase they so happen to restock them[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Just trying to help out the community incase they so happen to restock them[emoji]128077[/emoji]
Oh yeah I get you & that's cool & all but I mean they LITERALLY CAN'T update their calendars w/o putting up those old-products. I'm almost certain a rep of theirs spoke on this issue.

Oh yeah I get you & that's cool & all but I mean they LITERALLY CAN'T update their calendars w/o putting up those old-products. I'm almost certain a rep of theirs spoke on this issue.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes they do, in fact, follow through with what they have posted on their release calendar[emoji]128077[/emoji]

On a side note: I can't wait to FINALLY receive my Royals.

Last edited:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes they do, in fact, follow through with what they have posted on their release calendar[emoji]128077[/emoji]

On a side note: I can't wait to FINALLY receive my Royals.
... Congrats on the royals though 
happy.gif

anyone with a pair of ds royals need a pair of WTL's? if this post is against rules... delete.
not only it's against the rules,

just the thought of WTL11 for RB1s is blasphemous on this thread, & you will now be excommunicated from the church of AJ1 / this thread.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom