Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
mean.gif
 at the midsole stitching.

Model may change by release time, don't look to much into it. For example initial pics of the green glow 4 was one solid grey, the release pair had different shades

But I thought the first pics of the green glows were samples till they changed the the shade of grey on the toe rand. Either way you may have a point we haven't really gotten official pics yet

As a Yankees fan I actually like those Jeters.... A lot. They look like they have the same quality as the gym reds :smokin

Last edited:
Jeter 1s = meh. Definitely passing... If these release online, ill try to cop just for the collection. If I strike out, oh well. On to the next one.

Last edited:
I hate the Yankees but it isn't like he played other places and is jus there now and happens to have had a great career. He IS Mr. Yankee, the face of them since the late 90's and will always go hand in hand with the Yankees. I like the stripes personally but also think they'd be better than the Yankees NY emblem slapped on the shoes somewhere. I'm glad they used pinstripes as thing to represent the Yankees on em.

Very nice collectors piece for Jeter Fans, or even Joran 1 fans IMO. I want them in my 1's collection.

Back
Top Bottom