Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
you know bro i really like you all here in the Retro OG 1 thread, mixed culture, there are some kind people, some sarcasm out there, and some heads who are so upset whenever i post and make fun of it, but no worries thats fine we are on the internet :smile:

on the other hand, ill just lurk here and delete some pics so everyon will be on good vibes. 

you are all cool bro and im cool with you all :smile: im just a newbie,

I respect you all here bro, we are all Fam who likes the 1's

I hope Fragment will be a GR release.

Last edited:
Because there was two threads on them. This thread http://niketalk.com/t/605694/fragment-design-x-jordan-retro-1-high-OG is still open
but mine was made before his... 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/605241/jordan-retro-1-x-fragment-design-on-the-way#post_21577078 

Last edited:
you know bro i really like you all here in the Retro OG 1 thread, mixed culture, there are some kind people, some sarcasm out there, and some heads who are so upset whenever i post and make fun of it, but no worries thats fine we are on the internet :smile:

on the other hand, ill just lurk here and delete some pics so everyon will be on good vibes. 

Now this post got my rep.

To anyone: Don't try to be someone to get reps, just be true to yourself and reps can follow.

Last edited:

Well you learned one of the NT commandments. Thou shall not try to flex, by reposting the same pics too many times in different threads. :lol: you good tho. NT just having fun

Cool bro, no hate here.. Just communicating. Welcome to the dysfunctional fam. I think the sarcasm and poking comes out more when waiting for info on the next release. Can't wait for Fragments, Supremes, Black Whites, PSNYs, and Black/Black gum bottoms to get closer/have definite dates.

Still waiting for some pics of the Black/Black Gum Bottoms tho

I wonder what they look like

Id like to see LM 1 quality leather, cloth royal 1 tongue material, and a translucent gum bottom. :smile: I would buy those

I respect this. Though, it sounds funny when I read it aloud.

Most people are newbies or lurkers haha...y'all make me feel old when I see join dates...:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom