Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hmmm. Those could turn out really nice! I'll be glad if its not just the XQ's personally. Just not a fan of those

Was able to cop the DS Black Toes and VVNDS Vegas RTTG 1's for 280 shipped, pretty happy about it.  Those XQ's will go quick though hopefully I can get lucky and snag a pair but with releases these days its doubtful

Last edited:
I shoulda just copped the B grades for $250 a month or so ago

I buy very few shoes anymore and these are all time favs for me; I'm selling my Infrared 6's since they are coming out in 2014 again

Pretty wild I used to cut the grass in my old pair and I spent $400 in 2013 lol

Congrats on your shoes! I've spent crazy amounts on resell before, but I think it's worth it if you get enjoyment from what you've purchased.

Was able to cop the DS Black Toes and VVNDS Vegas RTTG 1's for 280 shipped, pretty happy about it.  Those XQ's will go quick though hopefully I can get lucky and snag a pair but with releases these days its doubtful

My goodness. great deal IMO. I got this passionate love for the BT though :lol:

Sounds weird but if i had to pay a big chunk for a shoe i really wanted, it would be a Jordan 1. They will outlast most retros and take minimal care. Actually a solid investment and if need be down the road, u will get at least half that back if u sell em. Tough pill to swallow at first but there is a bright side to it.

Sounds weird but if i had to pay a big chunk for a shoe i really wanted, it would be a Jordan 1. They will outlast most retros and take minimal care. Actually a solid investment and if need be down the road, u will get at least half that back if u sell em. Tough pill to swallow at first but there is a bright side to it.
And.. THISSSS. With care, those things might be able to last you maybe even half a lifetime.

You can send those my way lbs [emoji]128523[/emoji]
Come get em

edit

those are def poor mans royals

Last edited:
if those Orlando's were highs and a blank heel id go ham, dont care about NA just the jumpman on the heel is a deal breaker for a cop

We need pics it know if the XQs are really releasing!! Either way I was never too crazy but I'm not getting my hopes up just in case I'm let down

Back
Top Bottom