Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Royals came in today! After a month of searching, dealing with sellers of fakes, legit comparisons and research it finally came. Paid $350 but to know I have a legit pair I couldnt be happier

Royals came in today! After a month of searching, dealing with sellers of fakes, legit comparisons and research it finally came. Paid $350 but to know I have a legit pair I couldnt be happier

Congrats! Do you know if they are not Grey Market? :evil:

Last edited:
Congrats! Do you know if they are not Grey Market?
devil.gif
haha i can say im 99% sure these are authorized and authentic. came with a receipt which i traced through finishline order confirmation. everything checked out and through inspection of the shoe everything looks good to me

:x at xqs.... Idk man i can't get with the hype on this release. I almost got sucked into the clovers hype but good thing i didn't bite the bullet. Copped some vegas 1s instead, and slapped myself for pulling a nash on the initial release. You guys can have these, i'll be waiting for the blk reds in nov. and maybe the laneys

:x at xqs.... Idk man i can't get with the hype on this release. I almost got sucked into the clovers hype but good thing i didn't bite the bullet. Copped some vegas 1s instead, and slapped myself for pulling a nash on the initial release. You guys can have these, i'll be waiting for the blk reds in nov. and maybe the laneys
Black reds release at the end of December & I'm hyped for the XQ's if they release them stateside because I'm day 1 49ers fan.

Black reds release at the end of December & I'm hyped for the XQ's if they release them stateside because I'm day 1 49ers fan.

oh damn.... Will definitely have alot of money saved then :pimp: might go for 2
and idk about the 9ers tho. I'm a 9ers fan but i don't really match red and gold. I just go with blk/white kicks

Last edited:
^NT loves to be matchy matchy with shoes and clothes, its very elementary school kid dressing himself nowdays with these teenagers/adults, its very sad to see the idiocy of this country grow and grow. They even do it with their cars, 28 inch wheels painted the same stupid color as their car.

Gave my little bro my Chicagos back in May. So i'm hoping they release these I'm gonna rock them too sleep lol wearing 

Knicks 1s right now at the gym. and The Black/red 1s droppin will be copped. Passed on shadows... now time to make up in 2 weeks

matching is not bad, but when your whole body looks like a lemon drop, or whatever stupid bright color, you look pretty stupid imo, but i know everyone has their own style but when your pants, shirt, watch, socks, hat and shoes are the same color? cmon and 99% of the time the colors arent exact anyways so it def looks stupid, this applies to women as well.

Lol I feel you. I just wasn't sure about your statement at first. It sounded to me like you meant matching period was wack lol. But I know I know the things people do are crazy. I bet they never heard of K.I.S.S. keep it simple stupid. Simplicity always looks better than the outlandish and too loud colors people wear.

Last edited:
its all about matching SUBTLY... That and SOME contrast is key...

What IS corny to me, is the dudes that get the matching nike elites custom printed to match the shoe... theres a whole slew of dudes on IG that are uptown2k stans that do that.. that's overkill IMO... but to each his own...

But equating (or trying to correlate) the intelligence of our country with the choice of matching is a HUGE reach...

Actually every generation thinks that the generation that goes after them ain't all that & doesn't really have much sense.

this has been going on forever
this is true, along with music, taste and everything else, but the amount of people on wellfare and foodstamps dont lie and if thats not an indication of the intelligence level of america as a whole then i dont know what is. Now all of these statements are generalizations and arent meant for everyone because every generation has extremely intelligent people but i digress in this thread and have i mentioned I CANT WAIT FOR BLACK/RED 1s?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Some style #'s and colors tend to change a lot from international releases

Unless something has actually changed on the sneaker I have never seen this to be the case. Show me a sneaker that had an international release and US release with different style numbers.

Back
Top Bottom