Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
white base and a white swoosh? thats why i wanted to see it with a black swoosh but i dunno if the laney colors have black so it might not go
My bad about the white swoosh I meant to say white paneling like the black toes. These just need some contrast with something heck even try black but these make me want to get the black and red Is even more since these are so unappealing

Anyone see the Laneys?

Rather disappointed

Not terrible. I could see a lot of people passing tho. I might take a shot at em

they have NA, people will buy and basically because they are Laney inspired.

yeah, a def pass on them. i dont even have any clothes i could wear with them lol

A black tee? A gray tee? A white tee? Just an oxford blue or chambray button down with the sleeves rolled up? You guys really overthink this.

You know most people don't have a clue how to put things together without over-matching :lol: ... Two simple colors: Blue & Yellow, but we got dudes in here acting like they're Peach & Fuchisa :smh:

I don't like how the colorway was designed, but if I decided to cop it's not going be hard to put an outfit together.

Last edited:
You know most people don't have a clue how to put things together without over-matching :lol: ... Two simple colors: Blue & Yellow, but we got dudes in here acting like they're Peach & Fuchisa :smh:

I don't like how the colorway was designed, but if I decided to cop it's not going be hard to put an outfit together.
This is a simple shoe to fit too I just don't like the execution but Is are the easiest shoes to dress with. I wonder how the hype will be because I may cop them

That midsole stitching reminds me of those alpha 1s. The whole thing gives me the knicks feel and that stinks. really need to stick with white or black base.

This is a simple shoe to fit too I just don't like the execution but Is are the easiest shoes to dress with. I wonder how the hype will be because I may cop them
i was being facetious in my comment, everything matches black or white, but these are just way too loud to be on feet plus i think the color combo doesnt look good for casual wear and 1s arent made for hoopin in so i wouldnt see a place anywhere in my rotation for them even if i got them for free, NVM i would mow the lawn in them.

Back
Top Bottom