Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No I don't resell just asking if It was such a bad trade that I could ask for something else with the DW but IMO ill be fine with 1 for 1. Not like I'm losing a shoe I really care for and ill be gaining a shoe I like a lot. Will only cop if I have a trade already pending

I feel like the laneys definitely could have been better executed, but I don't hate them. May cop since I'm a pacers fan!

Pretty sure this is a leaked photo of the 2013 laney that's releasing. Saw it on twitter, quality isn't the best buy whatever.

Definitely not what I expected, I pictured a white base more like they laney V.

And people asking for real/fake/GM royals comparison the locked grey market thread is FULL of them towards the end of the thread. If you search it you should be fine.

The best way to tell GM or fake Royals is by the Jordan Wings logo. it's smaller and misplaced further back than it should be on most of the fakes. Some are fine tho and very very hard to tell the difference.

True GM pairs have no difference. That is why they are GM and not AAA fakes or replicas.

No I don't resell just asking if It was such a bad trade that I could ask for something else with the DW but IMO ill be fine with 1 for 1. Not like I'm losing a shoe I really care for and ill be gaining a shoe I like a lot. Will only cop if I have a trade already pending
Are you talking about these?

Or these?

In my opinion, value of xq >> DW. Even if value decreases by release here in states.

The release ones above and if its that bad how much should the other person pay to make it fair?
XQ market value I'd say right now is a good 700-800 avg. With a states release, that could either add more or less hype. If it is a limited us release, I could see it hover around Royals resale market value around 400 and not any lower. Keep in mind that these are made of different and possibly higher quality materials like that leather sock liner which is why I say as low as 400.

Don't get raped on those DW. I've seen lots of pairs go for around 200. As low as 180 DS even in our own NT marketplace. I wouldn't go higher than 240 for those. It just takes patience and effort. However this is just my opinion with estimations and extrapolations from constantly watching the market

If ur really sure u can get em, sell em and cop a pair of dw's somewhere else unless ur trying to help someone out.

And this. I always agree with what v8erman says :lol:

Last edited:
Value aside I'd take the Dave Whites over the XQ's 8 days outta the week. But the value of the XQ's are triple the Dave Whites.

In short if you do the trade get at least $500 back.

For blue and yellow the laneys really arent that bad. . I think they will be easy to get and possibly will be the least sought after after the clovers.

It's this for real? A us release for these?

Or is kicksonfire just trolling?

Last edited:
I know I'm a little late but I FINALLY landed these bad boys!

Too much **** dropped when these released so I had to pass at the time. Found them at a local moms and pops today for a great price compared to what I've been seeing on EBay. The quality is on point IMO.

Now I can skip a few upcoming releases.

Last edited:
RIFLA just put up a pic of what fake royals look like, still can't believe how many fakes are out there.. It's either gonna be flight club or RIFLA , when it comes down for me to purchase a pair of royals..

post a pic? where did they post it

Back
Top Bottom