Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know I'm a little late but I FINALLY landed these bad boys!

Too much **** dropped when these released so I had to pass at the time. Found them at a local moms and pops today for a great price compared to what I've been seeing on EBay. The quality is on point IMO.

Now I can skip a few upcoming releases.
do they still size 8 by any chance? I was in Asia during Xmas so i totally missed this one too.

It's this for real? A us release for these?

Or is kicksonfire just trolling?
I believe NDC already post these on their release calendar for now, but who knows if they gonna stick with that when getting close to RD.

End of December... i think 12/28/13
damn i'm 50/50.. I might be on vacation.. so that would be online or bust, & I need 2 pairs. & everyone I know is copping..so they cant do me favors

will use extra the Royals for them black/reds, +cash or whatever

my OG 2013s, OG cw's, we're waiting for MR.BLACK/VARSITY RED-WHITE,

not copping to any retro+ colorway 1s this year (not planning to, at least), still mad about the chicagos tho.

might just hunt/trade for a wearable '94s just to make myself happy lol

Last edited:
^ Geez, how many pair of royals u have? Real jelly! I'm with u, I just cop all the OG's color, of course, except the black/gold :lol:

^ Geez, how many pair of royals u have? Real jelly! I'm with u, I just cop all the OG's color, of course, except the black/gold
laugh.gif
i will probably only have 2 by the end of the year though
indifferent.gif

with so many OG 1 cws this year, sometimes its difficult to consider the retro+ cw's

Last edited:
Nice pick up captain. Personally, I would swap those red laces with black laces.

Yeah I'll rotate depending on outfits.

do they still size 8 by any chance? I was in Asia during Xmas so i totally missed this one too.

I'll check back today or tomorrow for you. I know I grabbed the last size 11 but he said he had another pair in the back, not sure of size though.

@SteeloGreen - He also has the DWs sz 10 (I think) for $200. Hit me up if u need the alley oop.

I
Yeah I'll rotate depending on outfits.
I'll check back today or tomorrow for you. I know I grabbed the last size 11 but he said he had another pair in the back, not sure of size though.

@SteeloGreen - He also has the DWs sz 10 (I think) for $200. Hit me up if u need the alley oop.
I pmed you

I love the colorway but I hate the netting so if I buy them, I will remove them.
QFT. I would do the same. Also don't like how downward that wings lace strap kind of thing goes down. I guess that's why I always hated mids. Looks ridiculous with all that space at the heel

Even though JB bastardized the ones they are still a clean sneaker, especially them xqs. No clue y so many in this thread ain't feelin em

those cement IV 1's are tough

too bad i wouldnt spend more than $50 on a pair, if someone see's them that cheap then holla :lol: id def beat those to the ground

Back
Top Bottom