Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Has anyone seen 2001 royals for sale? If so how much were ds pairs going for? Everywhere I looked they are asking 600+. Had me questioning the market value of the 2001 pairs :smh:
I never see em ds but last i did they were like 700 bin. Thats insane for those.

Haha yeah its like the last one of the year so im kindve stressed but we get what we get i guess. Im spoiled now so i dont what they have planned for 1s goin forward but we will see.
Well said. Yeh well early pics looks like soft leather so im hoping all is well, just hoping they dont do a stupidly limited release on em, keep em black toe limited so everyone can get a pair that puts in effort. Laney 1's im not sold on, unless, that blue on the toebox and side is suede then itl prob sway myself to cop

Quality on the Knicks is amazing. I'd say then Shadows and then Black Toe's from the ones that I own (can't judge Royals
mean.gif
). Quality on the Clovers seemed pretty meh from holding them in store and the Chicago's, although I wear them to death, look like plastic. Hopefully the Breds are up to par and have Black Toe/Shadows numbers. After missing the Royals missing the Breds would be horrible

People sleeping on Knicks. And placing em below the Royals in terms of quality. They're the same. Both are excellent.
Let em sleep, straight up fire in my eyes. Maybe one day itl bite em in the tounge if the value jumps, they prob be like "yeh i like em now" cos there worth more SMH lol

Yeah I'll rotate depending on outfits.
I'll check back today or tomorrow for you. I know I grabbed the last size 11 but he said he had another pair in the back, not sure of size though.

@SteeloGreen - He also has the DWs sz 10 (I think) for $200. Hit me up if u need the alley oop.
Thanks, Captain. Appreciated Sir!

Said a possible release planned later this year for "suit and tie" I did notice JT wearing JB Retros more often. JB is doin work with the PR.

Idk how I feel about them, kinda red octoberish vibe to em...

I don't wanna say I don't like them, but I def wouldn't wear them, lol. Idk man.

Said a possible release planned later this year for "suit and tie" I did notice JT wearing JB Retros more often. JB is doin work with the PR.

Idk how I feel about them, kinda red octoberish vibe to em...

I don't wanna say I don't like them, but I def wouldn't wear them, lol. Idk man.
Maybe Red October will be much more than we've anticipated.

Back
Top Bottom