• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone see the Laneys?

Rather disappointed

looks exactly how i expected them to look....crap

maybe if they were like the black toes in that the red on the heel is yellow, the black on the uppers to the toe is blue and the base is white with a black swoosh and i might cop, anyone with PS skills could you do this with a black toe picture?

Unless something has actually changed on the sneaker I have never seen this to be the case. Show me a sneaker that had an international release and US release with different style numbers.

Guess you were right on this one. I asked my good friend (the owner of a local boutique) to contact his Jordan rep and ask if they were the same. The rep confirmed 100% they are the same product.

I wish the Laney Is had the black toe color blocking with some white swoosh but replace the black with blue and red with yellow which would've been a lot cleaner look imo

I wish the Laney Is had the black toe color blocking with some white swoosh but replace the black with blue and red with yellow which would've been a lot cleaner look imo
white base and a white swoosh? thats why i wanted to see it with a black swoosh but i dunno if the laney colors have black so it might not go

No jersey in the laneys have black in them this goes perfect with this

Not trying be a matching guru just saying.

Last edited:
yeah the school colors just suck, no white either so there goes that, these were just destined to be horrible since these colors dont go together IMO

yikes, not the best colorway in the lineup...definitely doesn't deserve the NA treatment

Laney's are too loud...

And because of that the black/red 1's will be that much more sought after

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom