Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda feeling those true blue mids. Trying to decide whether or not I want to cop a pair. The cut isn't much lower than the OG highs right? Thought I saw a pic of of the recent mid unc's next to some highs and they were basically the same.

Copped today for way lower than I thought 50 no tax weekend and I'm very happy. First pair of canvas 1s and they are cool but probably will be my pair. Still trying to find a pair of js that are ment for his 84' Olympic run tho

I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda feeling those true blue mids. Trying to decide whether or not I want to cop a pair. The cut isn't much lower than the OG highs right? Thought I saw a pic of of the recent mid unc's next to some highs and they were basically the same.
I had them and sold them. I wore them 1 time with a 4th of July outfit. Of course after I sold them I started to think about how I shoulda kept them lol. But if you like, cop. They're pretty sweet honestly.

The joker 1 is the same in that it is only about an inch shorter than the highs. The padded Material at the top is where most of the lost height comes from.

Congrats.  I wasn't feeling these at first, but I tried them on and they look great on feet.  I paid a little more than you did though... $99. 
happy.gif

Javier
Same! I didn't even try these on in store and on the ride home I was thinking damn... I probably should have. So relieved seeing them on feet though

The thrust is so real on 1's, I NEVER thought I'd see that day

I'd drop $300 easily on Royal 1's and I can't tell you the last time I decided to pay resale on a pair of sneakers

I like those true blue 1s iv been eyeing em since they dropped, waiting for em to hit sales rack. But now theres a picture of MJ n em I'm kinda worried they won't make it. Lol.

I like those true blue 1s iv been eyeing em since they dropped, waiting for em to hit sales rack. But now theres a picture of MJ n em I'm kinda worried they won't make it. Lol.

You can get them from Eastbay right now for about $89 if you use coupon code URLEB273 (code courtesy of Kicksdeals)

Javier

Finally got my size swap in my royals today after months of searching
pimp.gif
congrats man!

i've done 3 meet ups already & they all have fakes
mean.gif
, waste of a meet up & so now i ask for pix first & so far all that have hit me up have fakes =/

so i just wear the unds'd pair with sshields... so it aint that bad

Last edited:
^should have made them like black toes but with the green and gold, woulda been fire, but these are nice too

Back
Top Bottom