Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Im looking for the Vegas 1's but only in a 12.5 I dont usually see outlets carrying that size (or at least not the one in my area)

I'm still n search of Vegas and shadow 1s for retail size 12!! Missed out on release day
Id look on ebay I just got a pair o Vegas 1s a couple days ago for under retail. None of the BIN ones though you'll have to bid. Or check outlets

I would bet similar since its the same time frame and theme though last time i saw them at an outlet store in Orlando, i couldnt even pick em out of the box i was so turned off.

Last edited:
Those rttg dc's are nice. I passed them up a month ago at the outlets. Nice leather. What I really liked was the smooth blank heel. A tounge tag swap to NA would be perfect!

Those rttg dc's are nice. I passed them up a month ago at the outlets. Nice leather. What I really liked was the smooth blank heel. A tounge tag swap to NA would be perfect!
I was thinking the same thing. The leather on these is excellent; just like the Vegas version. A navy blue lace swap would make them look a lot cleaner though. If they've dropped the price down to $50, it's a deal considering the quality.

So the dude from sneaker ape hits me back and says he has a 9 in stock but if I want an 8.5 it will take about two weeks to get.

Hmm...

lol

Dc quality is the same as the Vegas ones on the black leather but the flag leather or whatever it is ,not as nice either way great price I would cop for 46 bucks nice pick up

lol @ sneakerape. if they woulda replied back to me, i woulda cawped at least one pair of royals.

now i'm glad they didn't reply :lol:

still no pics of the Black/Red/Gold Retro I High OGs?!?

Aren't they the ones that released in China? they are just releasing state side now?

lol @ sneakerape. if they woulda replied back to me, i woulda cawped at least one pair of royals.

now i'm glad they didn't reply :lol:

idk man, I need some royals in my life but these GM pairs EVERYWHERE make it crazy to buy right now.

Sorry about that man I actually ment 84' Olympics it's clear the 7s are for the 92' run but thanks for the save

I would like that pair but the flags are a big turn off to me
That is what I was thinking at first, but the quality convinced me otherwise. The 'flags' are actually different military branches ribbons awarded for service.

Good leather though, looks like it will age real nice. I'm definitely about that navy blue lace swap too!

That is what I was thinking at first, but the quality convinced me otherwise. The 'flags' are actually different military branches ribbons awarded for service.

Good leather though, looks like it will age real nice. I'm definitely about that navy blue lace swap too!
I didn't know the flags were different branches if ribbons for the army. That's pretty cool I always thought they were flags tho lol thanks for clearing that up but I haven't seen that shoe in a long time too. I've thes the Vegas 1s but those just disappeared maybe its because I just ignored them :lol:

Figured you'd guys appreciate my new pick up

Back
Top Bottom