Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I had regular cole haan brogues and frye oxfords that I used to wear more often at work or for any business casual occasions. Now it's just wallabees I got a few diff pairs. But as I've gotten older, especially post-pandemic as all of those kinds of events were disrupted, I've scaled back any efforts to ever try to look "nice." It ain't me. I like streetwear, sportswear, skate brands, workwear, and military inspired stuff. I don't feel like myself when I try putting on some formal wear or have to fit a dress code.

I got a few weddings this year and so for that and any beyond, I copped some issey homme plisse and paraboots. Not quite a full suit but enough to fit the bill of what I "have" to dress like for those occasions.

Best weddings I went to were at city hall where I wore tiff SBs, and my friend's backyard where I wore CDG foams lmao

There's a balance.. tacky can get carried away. Ill dead rock kicks to a conference or whatever if it fits.. not going out of my way to be proud of my fit with a jersey on at a wedding or something that's formal on purpose :lol:

Otherwise.. I mid key HATE formal wear lol.

True.. maybe I got carried away lol. But I def believe in balance.. hate a pair of shoes but Ill play nice when I really have to out of respect and that's never for work if I can help it.

H headdetective now you got me in my bag :lol: .. I don’t wanna type a thesis but then it get’s subjective. I’m from NYC and grew up in the BX.. all we did was cut *** so I usually come correct with my fit but I factor in the scene, what makes sense, and in this case .. why I’m stepping out/the person.

I can def swing that and folks would be more than fine and anyone that knows me knows I’ve been on kicks since high school more than anyone they know so its on brand for me :lol:

This one aint for everyone but.. You know how to play so you get it enough to know that if you pull up fresh/on point.. you can get away with a lot. :nthat:

Something about those black and whites just looks off. Objectively I know they're fine. But I think I have this schema in my head where my brain sees them as wrong shadows, rather than seeing them as just black and white 1s.

When I realized what he was talking about... :lol: :lol: .. bro that's a diff level of OCD lmaooo

1707237770027.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom