• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don’t think they’re fake.

But the sole on the right shoe is completely warped and I think the seller should’ve made that clear in the listing, which he didn’t. Still I didn’t leap to leaving a negative review. I sent him a message asking about it, to hear what he had to say and he ghosted me.

At that point I felt within my rights to make other buyers aware of my opinion on the matter.

Some people here may disagree with me and that’s fine.

But I wasn’t aware that buyers couldn’t leave negative feedback on shoes that passed authentication and I thought others might like to know about too.

…*shrugs*.
I know that can be frustrating. But your pair is simply chalked up to a manufacturing flaw. The seller gives the pics, then you decide. Thats not on the seller really.

I know that can be frustrating. But your pair is simply chalked up to a manufacturing flaw. The seller gives the pics, then you decide. Thats not on the seller really.
Understand your point.

But there was no way to ascertain the condition of the sole from the photos that were posted.

It is what it is.

I just wasn’t aware of eBay’s feedback policy until today.

Understand your point.

But there was no way to ascertain the condition of the sole from the photos that were posted.

It is what it is.

I just wasn’t aware of eBay’s feedback policy until today.
Wait... So let's say a shoe has a scuff or crack or something that wasn't disclosed in the listing or caught by the "authenticatiors," you're saying that as long as they get authenticated , you can't say anything negative in your review?

Wait... So let's say a shoe has a scuff or crack or something that wasn't disclosed in the listing or caught by the "authenticatiors," you're saying that as long as they get authenticated , you can't say anything negative in your review?
Technically no.

Based on what I was told by the eBay CS rep, that is correct.

That's kinda effed up. I've only bought like 1 pair of shoes off eBay in a moment of desperation and that was it. Definitely sticking to goat exclusively if I ever have to go through the secondary market going forward.
I have made numerous purchases through eBay to the point where I’ve been on top Star for over a year. Like JRepp23 JRepp23 said, they have pictures for you to inspect. You actually can report and even ask for refund or partial refund if it truly calls for it

Snapchat-1453129892.jpg

What did I do?
Well you’re complaining the angle you didn’t have pics of was the angle that would have knocked some money off or changed your purchase decision.

You’ve posted pics. They look real and in great condition. You’re complaining about a squeak (and somehow think it’s from the outsole and not the insole), you complaining about slight warping on a used shoe, you’re complaining about your inability to complain publicly on the platform you made the purchase.

And that’s all before we get to your long history of being the one guy who can never secure the shoe, get it delivered correctly, have it fit, or be free or some other issue. I get the whole forum persona, but you do seem genuine about the issues over and over again. It’s… something.

Well you’re complaining the angle you didn’t have pics of was the angle that would have knocked some money off or changed your purchase decision.

You’ve posted pics. They look real and in great condition. You’re complaining about a squeak (and somehow think it’s from the outsole and not the insole), you complaining about slight warping on a used shoe, you’re complaining about your inability to complain publicly on the platform you made the purchase.

And that’s all before we get to your long history of being the one guy who can never secure the shoe, get it delivered correctly, have it fit, or be free or some other issue. I get the whole forum persona, but you do seem genuine about the issues over and over again. It’s… something.
Nice to know how people really feel about you.

Fine then

Let’s just treat Davey like one of R Kelly’s lady friends.

…he don’t have no feelings.

79621B3A-D483-450D-8C75-843A4A3C20E3.jpeg
You're preaching to a bunch of random dudes on an online forum. You're lucky this isn't 4chan or they'd be roasting you lol. But in all serious it's not a big deal man don't get your feelings wound up by people on the internet.

You're preaching to a bunch of random dudes on an online forum. You're lucky this isn't 4chan or they'd be roasting you lol. But in all serious it's not a big deal man don't get your feelings wound up by people on the internet.
I’m very sensitive.

Whoa , let's not go overboard here. Chinos with sneakers looks good, sneakers with a suit = should never happen.
Sneakers and suit never looks good

But there’s a part of me that respects the idgaf , just be casual and comfy

I’m sure there’s comfy dress shoes but I’ve never had them and that includes the Cole haan lunar joints from a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom