• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

They really did all that for the Omega joints 😭😭😭 hell naw, recession confirmed

I wouldn’t do this for ANY pair of kicks. I work enough for the money I use to buy kicks, and then annoyingly we gotta work some more via raffles, entries, etc. (which is incredibly dumb enough as it is), and now you wanna try and convince me to do this type of silly work as well?!? Yeah, FOH with that madness.

8885D00F-64E6-4798-A3A8-28FB7242CA37.jpeg

Bored at work

I wouldn’t do this for ANY pair of kicks. I work enough for the money I use to buy kicks, and then annoyingly we gotta work some more via raffles, entries, etc. (which is incredibly dumb enough as it is), and now you wanna try and convince me to do this type of silly work as well?!? Yeah, FOH with that madness.

Its a fun way to get a pair of kicks for free, its not like thats a Footlocker and you have to hold your pair in the air for 10 min before you can purchase them. :lol:

Its a fun way to get a pair of kicks for free, its not like thats a Footlocker and you have to hold your pair in the air for 10 min before you can purchase them. :lol:
That’d be hilarious

Same category as those stores that made hypebeasts wear the shoes and do push-ups before they left the store lmao

I thought this video was valuable and kudos to him for creating it. I'd be really curious to see him do a leather comparison between the SBB 1 and the 2011 Banned 1. I think those two pairs are highly regarded as the top quality leather pairs in the modern Jordan retro era.
I would put 2017 BHM 1's against 2011 Breds for all over leather quality before the SBB 1.0.

I would put 2017 BHM 1's against 2011 Breds for all over leather quality before the SBB 1.0.
I would put the 2015 UNC OG highs against anything, and I love my SBBs. The UNC OG 2015 highs has the absolute best all over quality still to this day! Unbelievably plush, no defects AT ALL and to me is the real beginning of the ones getting back to where they should be as far as quality. No one appreciated them, including myself until I copped. Biggest regret of not doubling up!

People slept on those. 🔥

I call them my Rams 1s.
Those always looked good, but when these dropped I didn’t want ANY ones that didn’t have just regular materials. Those Melo Highs ruined my perception for a while. Idc how high the resale is now for these, I hated them and gave them away to my cousin.

Attachments

• AFA4EA0B-3364-4251-B6FE-B96E6893C4C3.jpeg
    AFA4EA0B-3364-4251-B6FE-B96E6893C4C3.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 157
I would put the 2015 UNC OG highs against anything, and I love my SBBs. The UNC OG 2015 highs has the absolute best all over quality still to this day! Unbelievably plush, no defects AT ALL and to me is the real beginning of the ones getting back to where they should be as far as quality. No one appreciated them, including myself until I copped. Biggest regret of not doubling up!
Idk if they are better that sbb i love them both but you definetly right about unc's top 3 quality 1s atleast. Mine have a distict extra leathery smell compared to other 1s too i cant get enough of.

I have UNCs and BHMs both worn maybe 3-4x and I can say BHMs crush '15 UNCs in terms of leather quality. Unpopular take, I know, but it's true. BHMs are lowkey better quality than SBB 1.0 and I had both (recently traded my used SBB for ds Chi ow 2). Quiet as kept, BHM imo is the best leather on any jordan 1 ever. I can't speak on '11 banneds bc I never held them in hand, but some say SBB 1.0 has better leather than '11 banneds and if that's the case then, yea '17 BHM is quietly the king of leather quality in terms of jordan 1s.

I’m sure more people than we think will want these. I think they’re awful, but they’re not for me.

Yes, a really small percentile would want those Utility because a much higher percentile won't want those. It's really a ridiculous gimmick that will deter most people from wanting them.

Back
Top Bottom