Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yes, a really small percentile would want those Utility because a much higher percentile won't want those. It's really a ridiculous gimmick that will deter most people from wanting them.
But it’s not the type of thing that’s gonna DETER people, so much as it’s gonna ATTRACT all those people that either just like quirky/weird stuff like this, or who’s attention is grabbed by funky footwear. Again, JB has all the usual suspects with their OGs, OG derivatives, and Collabs. This type of stuff is them seeing what other clientele they can drum up.

Idk if they are better that sbb i love them both but you definetly right about unc's top 3 quality 1s atleast. Mine have a distict extra leathery smell compared to other 1s too i cant get enough of.
They are better to me because of no damn glitter! 😂😂. Thank you for knowing about those UNCs! No one ever talks about them and it’s baffling to me because the quality is truly superb, and it was the same on like all of the pairs I saw.

I have UNCs and BHMs both worn maybe 3-4x and I can say BHMs crush '15 UNCs in terms of leather quality. Unpopular take, I know, but it's true. BHMs are lowkey better quality than SBB 1.0 and I had both (recently traded my used SBB for ds Chi ow 2). Quiet as kept, BHM imo is the best leather on any jordan 1 ever. I can't speak on '11 banneds bc I never held them in hand, but some say SBB 1.0 has better leather than '11 banneds and if that's the case then, yea '17 BHM is quietly the king of leather quality in terms of jordan 1s.
While I didn’t own the BHM, the quality on them did look fantastic as I held in them in person on numerous occasions, I just slept on me back in the day so I can’t argue against your experience. I was trying to say that the UNC is so slept on because it was the first shoe to bring back amazing materials to the one, because from my understanding outside of the banneds from 2011, the ones had absolutely garbage material (at least the two I owned). UNC came and raised the quality expectations on ones again, then the bhm, sbb and the rest of these that come out now.

20220712_184415.jpg

I appreciate leather talk way more than sock talk
I didn’t participate because I wear both no shows and crew cut. Just depends on the day and the fit. Never thought about there being rules to socks lol

Had a discussion with my wife on the quality of nike’s leather to the high end brands. Used the 1’s as an example (not all of course) as Nike getting them right.

If youre gonna keep doing this why dont you atleast just screenshot the pictures as opposed to posting the IG link. It looks alot cleaner when posted.

It looks like you actually came up with a productive post for me today for a change.

That seems like a good idea with that guy's unnecessarily exorbitant crap he types on his posts. But I admit I dread the time it takes with copying and pasting screenshots. That's why I prefer posting links since it's instantaneous and prompt on here.

"𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓸𝓬𝓾𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮"
Just post the damn shoes and go, **** outta here with all that other bull****

Whole *** essays on the origin story of his handle name and whatnot, ***** WE DON'T CARE

Good point! For real.

And I thought I was the only one who thought that fool's posts were unnecessarily excessive and unneeded. All that stuff he types that are irrelevant to the specific shoe in the post are absolutely ridiculous or asinine.

I admit I dread seeing that fool's posts, but I choose to share them because they're normally different photos. And he does post photos of upcoming shoes earlier than other accounts occasionally.

I'm also going to admit I tend to post photos from the original source instead of his account whenever he credits them just to spare myself from having to post his crap attached to his posts on here. It looks like I unknowingly helped y'all avoid reading his exorbitant crap by doing that based on learning how much some of y'all despise his posts.

It looks like you actually came up with a productive post for me today for a change.

That seems like a good idea with that guy's unnecessarily exorbitant crap he types on his posts. But I admit I dread the time it takes with copying and pasting screenshots. That's why I prefer posting links since it's instantaneous and prompt on here.

Good point! For real.

And I thought I was the only one who thought that fool's posts were unnecessarily excessive and unneeded. All that stuff he types that are irrelevant to the specific shoe in the post are absolutely ridiculous or asinine.

I admit I dread seeing that fool's posts, but I choose to share them because they're normally different photos. And he does post photos of upcoming shoes earlier than other accounts occasionally.

I'm also going to admit I tend to post photos from the original source instead of his account whenever he credits them just to spare myself from having to post his crap attached to his posts on here. It looks like I unknowingly helped y'all avoid reading his exorbitant crap by doing that based on learning how much some of y'all despise his posts.

Screenshotting/saving and posting the pics is gonna look a lot better on the site. The IG link is an eyesore, especially on mobile. Will take longer but honestly not that much and if I wanna zoom in on a part of the pic I can do so, with the IG thing imma have to clink on the link and bring it to IG yadda yadda.

BHM's are like Laser 1's, great quality but ugly AF. My lasers feel like a pair of leather socks and look like them too :lol:
The leather on lasers is literally paper thin, whereas the leather on BHMs is so thick and supple. Night and day. I agree tho that BHMs aren't the most aesthetically pleasing pair. I also hate that they put a jumpman on the back and the shape is a bit off. All that said, I held onto them bc the leather is just that good. It's the best leather on any jordan 1 I've ever held. Imo, lasers are just flat out trash. What good is "soft" leather if it's so thin it creases up like paper?

Back
Top Bottom