• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just in!
CC1F49C1-BF07-45C3-845E-9F31F6C5F46C.jpeg

It’s not a even trade without the cash?
My sentiment also, but according to tradeblock there's a $100 difference in value.

As for the CHIs, they look really good. Woulda been perfection without the cracked leather, but that's not a deal breaker. I'm just happy they didn't give them the 85 boot cut treatment. That woulda for sure ruined them.

I guess this is what we get for people that want that distressed/aged look 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

I for one am not a big fan of that look, especially turning a DS shoe and distressing/aging them… but that’s just me…

But with all that said… in for 3 for will only probably be able to cop 1 if that…

was the KO the first shoe that Nike gave the aged treatment to?

Honestly I think it was a pack of Dunk Lows. They retroed a set of 4 co.JP lows that all had that muddy midsole and I think those beat the KO's by a few months.

Going to need 2 pairs of Chicagos. I haven't been purchasing as many sneakers lately (maybe 5-6 pairs this year so far, compared to 30+ most years). But these are a must.

You could get a pair of 15’s instead of 2 of these, just sayin’

I guess this is what we get for people that want that distressed/aged look 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

I for one am not a big fan of that look, especially turning a DS shoe and distressing/aging them… but that’s just me…

But with all that said… in for 3 for will only probably be able to cop 1 if that…

You my dawg but stuff like this is just hilarious.

Not a fan of the distressed look but still gonna try and cop 3 pairs.

Aigh man. :lol:

Yeah, I’m just gonna need 1 pair. Still got my 2015s and my Spideys, in perfect condition, so one of these will suffice.

Back
Top Bottom