Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This cracked leather wave is not whats up. Bet this is the same stuff on the Chicago reimagined...

20220608_134606.jpg

I’m fine with the yellowing on the OW2s. It’s the faux cracked midsole(plus resale prices) that turns me away from them.

I’m fine with the yellowing on the OW2s. It’s the faux cracked midsole(plus resale prices) that turns me away from them.

I like them alot but agree on the crack midsole, shoudda just left it all cream.

But as is id still cop if I had the chance.

They resemble unworn pairs that are starting to fall apart. Eventually Nike will just sell replica shoes that dont fall apart but the downside will be they are unwearable so they will just be show pieces which is all they are to half the folks here anyway.

I agree, the shoe is on point but the cracked midsole effed them up. I hate sail midsoles but they work on some shoes, the sail color works very well on those ow 2s. If they had just kept them like that without the cracking then I'd have went after them. JB sure knows how to ruin a good shoe.

Back
Top Bottom