Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
$120 pair from Jd came in.
F8FDDA69-D212-4F02-A55A-4FC7A1D98EAA.jpeg

I agree, the shoe is on point but the cracked midsole effed them up. I hate sail midsoles but they work on some shoes, the sail color works very well on those ow 2s. If they had just kept them like that without the cracking then I'd have went after them. JB sure knows how to ruin a good shoe.
The cracked midsole and story behind it really sets them apart from any other shoe. It showcased Virgil's creative genius.

the cracked midsole on the 2's just becomes one of those things that you either feel nothing about or straight up hate. i think the theme is dope, and i think the over all shoe is dope (exposed foam, sail midsole, material choice, "new take on an old classic" type of vibe). im just neutral on the midsole. it doesnt make or break the shoe for me. I can understand why it can turn people away though

On a other note I'm thinking about trading my worn 1x 2015 UNCs + $100 for worn 1x noir union 4s. What yall think? I'm leaning towards doing it.

1654792140437.png

Two of em plz
Not half bad. Would’ve preferred the ‘85 treatment with the OG midsole seen on recent ‘85s. Come to think of it, it makes absolutely no sense that they wouldn’t use the OG tooled midsole on these especially with them aging the outsole as if it’s supposed to mimic an original pair. I just don’t understand JBs logic here.

Back
Top Bottom