Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You my dawg but stuff like this is just hilarious.
Not a fan of the distressed look but still gonna try and cop 3 pairs.

Aigh man. :lol:

I’m gonna try on FTL app, Champs app, and the holy grail SNKRS app…. That’s 3 tries 🤣

Gotta “put in work” bro

1E2ACE70-4014-448F-A03F-072ACF447166.gif

In reality I will most likely hit 0/3 and just cop on on the resell market 🤷🏽‍♂️

With the way my FLX account is set up right away, I’m confident I’ll hit on a few pairs of Chicagos when the release is happening. I hit almost everything. Account almost maxed though at 862K points, so building a second account now.

Stay ahead of the game. 😎

With the way my FLX account is set up right away, I’m confident I’ll hit on a few pairs of Chicagos when the release is happening. I hit almost everything. Account almost maxed though at 862K points, so building a second account now.

Going to need help with a sz 13 then boss!

I’m gonna try on FTL app, Champs app, and the holy grail SNKRS app…. That’s 3 tries 🤣

Gotta “put in work” bro

In reality I will most likely hit 0/3 and just cop on on the resell market 🤷🏽‍♂️

But you dont like how they look.

You been on here for 10 years, you know that most dudes will cop the shoe after spending months complaining about them

15+

But yes usually true but the complaining gets worse and worse and especially for such a high profile release like this. A LOT of nitpicking and complaining cause people want this to be “right”. I get it. But also, yall still copping. :lol: Makes no sense.

How away? I have over 1.1m lifetime points and currently over 900k and the last thing I won was Kobe grinches. L on everything since

How away? I have over 1.1m lifetime points and currently over 900k and the last thing I won was Kobe grinches. L on everything since
I heard you don’t hit once your account gets to 1 million points away, but I haven’t really missed a major release all year. Hit Yeezy Slides, Military Blacks, Red Thunders, Cardinal 3s, Marina Blues, Chile Red 9s, Playoff 12s, Dazzling Blue and Zebra 350s, etc.

I’m making a new one for the very reason as stated above.

It doesn't matter what the points are to an extent....it matters what market you're in as well. I have 700k and can't touch **** in Dallas on FLX.

Brother and I both hit pairs for Visionaries at the only Jimmy Jazz/Snipes carrying them here. Works for me. Still gotta find a 5.5 for a friend tho and this doesn't look like it has GS

Yeah, I’m just gonna need 1 pair. Still got my 2015s and my Spideys, in perfect condition, so one of these will suffice.
Cripple, please...

all of your shoes are in perfect condition...basically ds

people saying they need 2 or 3

come release day most will have 0

unless they pony up and spend that dough

Gotta “put in work” bro

I entered five raffles for the Georgetowns and took it up the butt on all five.

...I couldn't walk right for a week.

Back
Top Bottom