Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those Hyper Royals are beautiful. Obviously QC can alter my opinion, but just from the early looks we’ve had at them, I’d put them right behind the UNCs and ahead of Obsidians.

I know tastes are subjective, but I just can’t fathom how anyone can see that beautiful, almost perfect (except tongue tag), interesting sneaker and then look at the bland, boring, deformed Neutral Greys and think NGs are better. 9 out of 10 non-sneakerheads would pick the hyper royals. NGs are all just manufactured hype/nostalgia.

Last edited:
Shxt the total opposite bruh

Dont know how you cats can look at them trash az Hyper Royals and come out your mouth (keyboard) that they even hold a candle to the 85s.

You been here a minute and I never viewed you as a troll, but this stance of yours is wild lol

Those Hyper Royals are beautiful. Obviously QC can alter my opinion, but just from the early looks we’ve had at them, I’d put them right behind the UNCs and ahead of Obsidians.

I know tastes are subjective, but I just can’t fathom how anyone can see that beautiful, perfect, interesting sneaker and then look at the bland, boring, deformed Neutral Greys and think NGs are better. They aren’t. They just aren’t.
Hyper Royal’s will be one of the best releases of the year. These blow the Neutral Grey’s(or the Triple White’s, as I call them)out of the water. Hyper Royal’s are a must. 🔥

WASHED KING WASHED KING These. The colors and colorblocking are perfect. I know some people won’t like the materials but I’m okay with it since I don’t trash my kicks. Tongue Tag was not my favorite choice. This is easily the best 1 of the year so far, imo. I know that’s not saying much. But even last year I’d put them near the top. They’re just so pleasing to the eye.

WASHED KING WASHED KING These. The colors and colorblocking are perfect. I know some people won’t like the materials but I’m okay with it since I don’t trash my kicks. Tongue Tag was not my favorite choice.

I have the Turbo Greens so it would be hypocritical of me to say I don't think it's a nice looking shoe.

OOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I got my old school Ed Too Tall Jones jersey ready for these. ⭐
7E012C75-04D3-48ED-9F7E-C270A9F40AED.jpeg

I have the Turbo Greens so it would be hypocritical of me to say I don't think it's a nice looking shoe.

Turbo Greens are very nice. I just couldn’t get over the writing and crinkled leather. I know the writing was an easy fix, but I don’t like messing with my sneakers like that, and the crinkled leather would still be an issue. I went back and forth but ultimately passed on them. So these, without the writing or crinkled leather, are amazing to me.

Last edited:
Idk brother. When business is booming, he's the common denominator. Call it luck but he has proven record of increasing profit

Well, we will see what happens in the future. He is THE WORST thing for us. Jordan Brand may be making the money, but he sure has cheapened the product. The quality is not inspired by the greatest ever.

I think you guys are actually agreeing. Business is booming because they are cutting corners on materials and quality, and they are still selling these releases out. We have to realize that this is the only thing companies really care about, making a product for the lowest cost while still selling the highest number they can.

Shxt the total opposite bruh

Dont know how you cats can look at them trash az Hyper Royals and come out your mouth (keyboard) that they even hold a candle to the 85s.

You been here a minute and I never viewed you as a troll, but this stance of yours is wild lol

You like those plain Fragments

I aint payin these cats no mind lol

Every time I see these on feet, they look fly, and I barely notice the yellow.

NT cats gon find a reason to whine about something everytime.

Someone likes boring and plain sneakers 🤷‍♂️

When the first 2 colorways of the 85s came out most ppl were complaining about the bulbous toebox, now the NGs come out looking exactly the same but they’re a must cop? Why aren’t y’all clamoring over the reverse breds? Or the white/reds? :rolleyes

When the first 2 colorways of the 85s came out most ppl were complaining about the bulbous toebox, now the NGs come out looking exactly the same but they’re a must cop? Why aren’t y’all clamoring over the reverse breds? Or the white/reds? :rolleyes

because we wanted black/reds or chicagos

and not the 100th iteration of red 1s

I think NGs are wack.

If they had been plentiful they probably would have sat and hit discount.

I think they’re a prime example of hype skewing perspective.

If I want a plain pair of kicks for a fit I’ll just rock some tripe white AF1s that are readily available for $80 or so.

I’ll see myself out now 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t know how many > are appropriate between the light blue variations but the order is pretty clear:

UNC > Obsidians > Suede new ones >>>>> Neutral Greys

Sorry, couldn’t help myself at the end, NGs are just SO so so so so bad. The original ones were OKAY, this version is just bad. $60 outlet sneaker imo.

Lmao you clearly want a pair since you can't seem to go a day without mentioning them :lol:

It's like them Union 4s. They're clear garbage, many of us in here know they're garbage, but we're not in the Union 4 thread everyday talking about how much better other 4s are. Give it a rest :lol:

I'm not a fan of Gentry either but when he left the first time the numbers declined and now that he's back they're up again. He's good for business, terrible for sneakerheads
It’s less to do with Gentry and more to do with The Last Dance and the pandemic. More people are reselling now. He just lucked out with his timing. Also, when the numbers declined the first time it was because Adidas Yeezy’s were the “flavor of the month.” After he left, Jordan’s were actually better. People were too stupid and were following the hype.
here goes Gentry's work
time stamped link:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

here goes Gentry's work
time stamped link:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What point are you trying to convey brother? Profits have increased since Gentry took over, this is a verifiable fact. Shoes have sat and will continue to sit regardless of who is in charge.

Edit: ok I clicked play, those shoes were some garbage, in fact, gentry is garbage but the man produces results

Back
Top Bottom