Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What point are you trying to convey brother? Profits have increased since Gentry took over, this is a verifiable fact. Shoes have sat and will continue to sit regardless of who is in charge.

Edit: ok I clicked play, those shoes were some garbage, in fact, gentry is garbage but the man produces results
Point is he a dumbass, as spoonie said, right place right time

Those Hyper Royals are beautiful. Obviously QC can alter my opinion, but just from the early looks we’ve had at them, I’d put them right behind the UNCs and ahead of Obsidians.

I know tastes are subjective, but I just can’t fathom how anyone can see that beautiful, almost perfect (tongue tag), interesting sneaker and then look at the bland, boring, deformed Neutral Greys and think NGs are better. 9 out of 10 non-sneakerheads would pick the hyper royals. NGs are all just manufactured hype and weak nostalgia.

:nerd:

.... anyways, it’s blurred lines nowadays. You can’t tell who really wanted these and who’s hyping them. Call me dull, but as I got older, I can’t seem to wear shoes that are too loud. Loudest I’ll go are like your primary colors, but as accent for instance the Chicago’s. Neutral greys to me are the epitome of something you can dress up or down, and it’ll be a great balanced fit no matter what you wear. When I used to work in the office, loved the opened dress code, and I’d always casually wear my kicks with my casual clothing. Lol I still stuck out as a sore thumb, but I was totally me even at work.

Last edited:
What point are you trying to convey brother? Profits have increased since Gentry took over, this is a verifiable fact. Shoes have sat and will continue to sit regardless of who is in charge.

Edit: ok I clicked play, those shoes were some garbage, in fact, gentry is garbage but the man produces results

Results:smh::

7695B06D-F955-415D-970A-3461EC663560.jpeg

Hyper Royals are cool IMO, but nothing mind blowing. Just color wise, I prefer the teal-ish green color of the Turbo Greens. I’d like the the Hyper Royals more if they didn’t have the royal blue contrast stitching, and if the tongue tag wasn’t all royal blue.

Take his name off of them and go back in time before COVID and they’d be outlet bound within 2 weeks.
This. I’ve been saying it.

For me personally the Color way is dope. It’s the 100% unnecessary “Travis x Fragment” collab/hype that turns me off from them

but let’s be real these ain’t dropping anytime soon so no need to worry about it

Back
Top Bottom