• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_1736.JPG

Super happy Nike decided to give me early access for these. Still waiting for my GS pair to arrive not sure why it's taking so long.

I’ve seen this. I’ve said it a bunch of times, and I’ll continue to say it, this Black Toe with Black Tongue is the only Black Toe I like and want, and I won’t be satisfied until they release one day and I get them!
Man this prototype is so fire to me I would buy Air Jordan 1s again if they came out with the Giant Swoosh and that sleek toebox man plus the black tongue it looks so hard. Definitely dont like the lower ankle tho.

A big part of the issue with High OGs is the disastrous colorways and ideas that have tarnished the mold. Couple that with a ton of terrible quality pairs, whether it’s cheap nubucks, or patent leather, or plastic for leather, Or stupid ****in colorblocked tongue tags and tongue patches, etc etc etc. However, The OG colorways, outside of the Royals, were all done well, considering they were all attached to a somewhat inferior mold by previous and current standards (OG mold, 94 mold, ‘85 mold).

Have any of you guys seen this before? Luckiest Sneaker collector ever?

Man this prototype is so fire to me I would buy Air Jordan 1s again if they came out with the Giant Swoosh and that sleek toebox man plus the black tongue it looks so hard.
Look at it, it’s perfection. This is how the Air Jordan 1 should look. That f🤬in’ toebox and swoosh is gorgeous. I hope someday they bring out a 1 just like that. 🔥

A big part of the issue with High OGs is the disastrous colorways and ideas that have tarnished the mold. Couple that with a ton of terrible quality pairs, whether it’s cheap nubucks, or patent leather, or plastic for leather, Or stupid ****in colorblocked tongue tags and tongue patches, etc etc etc. However, The OG colorways, outside of the Royals, were all done well, considering they were all attached to a somewhat inferior mold by previous and current standards (OG mold, 94 mold, ‘85 mold).
I don’t like the ‘94 mold. Yes, they’ve had some misses with the High OG colorways, but they’ve also brought a lot of fire colorways too. The High OG mold has been a tremendous success. That’s why the 1 is the hardest shoe to cop right now.

I don’t like the ‘94 mold. Yes, they’ve had some misses with the High OG colorways, but they’ve also brought a lot of fire colorways too. The High OG mold has been a tremendous success. That’s why the 1 is the hardest shoe to cop right now.

The mold has been a success from a sales standpoint, because Of the ones I’m praising though. OG colorways, And the occasional Collab (Unions) All the other trash is just a product of the hype and quality of those releases.

Back
Top Bottom