Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Has anyone reshaped the toe boxes on their 1s or have a vid tutorial?

-Drew
what pair are you planning to reshape? I saw someone do this to a pair of LA to CHI and the shape was awesome.

Screenshot_20210302-103630_eBay.jpg

I for sure thought this headline was related to Marcus Jordan and the TR1 release .

ive sold sneakers to that dude in the past. Mostly worn Yeezys I was letting go. Before he blew up. All shoes were shipped to NY though which I always found weird considering the name west coast.)
838932D8-2D30-49B4-B327-5062EF9DA196.jpeg
99F64553-CF53-4D42-B854-64E326E38843.jpeg
First SNKRS W in years. I haven’t had a Jordan 1 OG since the last black and red but the leather they used seems pretty good. Minor flaws on the nubuck but it was to be expected. Can’t believe I caught these with 1%
looks similar in quality to the midnight navys, which isnt a bad thing

Complex article mentions that Nike knew about her sons store as far back as 2018...Plausible deniability is one thing but there’s no way they didn’t know where he was getting the bulk of his stock...

Plus, her card was a corporate card, meaning somebody within the organization was looking at statements 🤷‍♂️...

It only became an issue when she got publicly named...I’m sure she had a nice golden parachute to help her land safely...

And nobody should get the idea that this isn’t a very normal activity among Nike employees at every level...From the minimum wage earner backdooring stock at the outlet he works at, to the execs like this, and everywhere in between...

She was heavily involved with SNKRS too 😂...If anyone still has even the slightest illusion that Nike gives a damn about reselling then this should be their wake up call...

he wasnt nearly at the scale he is now back then. i sold him/someone connected to him some shoes in the past and that west coast street wear page had a fraction of the followers back then.

LOL this only for jays. Air max 90s are sittin and you can grab a pair, maybe 10 pairs in one trip to footlocker.

That’s because Air Max, AF1s, etc. etc. are manufactured for the masses who don’t care about hype and just want a casual shoe. Those same people were never going to pay the hype premium and even drop $190-$200+ at retail for a pair of retro Js. You need hype to drive those price-points and I can 100% guarantee you that the current resell hype is part of Nike/JB’s greater goal of driving up retro price points across the board in the future. Hell, you see them doing this already with OG AJ1s, for example. Those were $130 at retail 7-8 years ago and are now $170+.

they raised prices on jordans with the remastering program but also eventually lowered prices on some models when they saw they were sitting (may have happened after true blue 3s)

Really like to see what Versions the jordan 1 shattered backboards 4.0 are the ones that are dropping in July I see 2 versions floating around the Internet.

what pair are you planning to reshape? I saw someone do this to a pair of LA to CHI and the shape was awesome.

that pair gotta be un-soled and re-lasted, tho right?

looks like alot less material on the vamp and toe cap than how they are originally

Last edited:
Complex article mentions that Nike knew about her sons store as far back as 2018...Plausible deniability is one thing but there’s no way they didn’t know where he was getting the bulk of his stock...

Plus, her card was a corporate card, meaning somebody within the organization was looking at statements 🤷‍♂️...

It only became an issue when she got publicly named...I’m sure she had a nice golden parachute to help her land safely...

And nobody should get the idea that this isn’t a very normal activity among Nike employees at every level...From the minimum wage earner backdooring stock at the outlet he works at, to the execs like this, and everywhere in between...

She was heavily involved with SNKRS too 😂...If anyone still has even the slightest illusion that Nike gives a damn about reselling then this should be their wake up call...
It was a corporate card?!?!? i thought it was just a normal card in his moms name.

my plug said I would not see the jordan 4 toupe haze for weeks. So I traded them for the shattered backboards 4.0 bought the taupe haze today on eBay.
Now I will have both and don’t have to worry about the 4.0wheb they drop very happy about this now waiting for my jordan 1 University blue

I'm trying to do it on a pair of Neutral Greys, bro.

Did the dude post a tutorial by chance?

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom