Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Probably won’t see the 2010 - 2012 iteration of the KO’s anytime soon 😔. Wanted another pair of the bred version.

"hey young fella, I got the same blue and black jordan 1's as you" you while wearing royals :lol:

Them:
“Y... yo what’s the difference between a Royal Mid and a Royal Hi???”

You:
“... About 4 to 600 hundred c*cksucka, beat it.”
D12708A6-515D-45CB-9DBF-96105337D6D4.gif

just wondering does the value of the Air Jordan 1's Nigels from NIketown House of Innovations goes up since it was one of a kind customizable high top where pretty much everyone has a unique pair?

The MIDS revolution is upon us

fXpuHoW.png

Y'all wanted to know who buying these MIDS :lol:

Finally able to log back into NT after 2 months smh.
Man the mid wave has already hit. Non sneaker heads been grabbing them up crazy lately. Seeing a lot of females in the union looking mids lol.

There’s no “AIR” in KOs. It’s gonna just say “Nike”.
You right. My 2010s had the jumpman. Sold my ds “Nike” chicago ajkos from 2014 for $200 a while back cause they were starting to get very discolored. Shoulda held them tho. Prices for sure went up.

Dang, I'm sorry! Post your GoFundMe and NT will help out.
No need I don’t care about the hate for them. I really don’t even understand it. I just started wearing any AJ 1s last year. The shoe sucked back in the day to me and was always the distant cousin of air Jordans. Nobody really liked Jordan’s until the 3’s came out back in the day. What don’t you like about the Mids?

Back
Top Bottom