Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Leaving on a trip today opened the box and I see this!!! Anyone know what it could be??? Used warm water but still had residue. Had to leave them behind :angry:

#Glittergate u might be able to search it in this thread. Known issue with 1s from about 2013 or so to now. Some say it's spew from the leather or some type of mold. Not exactly sure what causes it but wearing your pairs regularly and not always storing in the box does seem to help.

That’s SNKRS restock was a ******* joke, I was on at 3:59 & was pending for all the shoes, didn’t hit 1, really wanted those damn Tie Dyes!!! How y’all gonna give me the same Ls all over again a few months later, tf?!! 🤦🏾‍♂️😤

Lol I hear you on the all day comfort! I’m usually fine with wearing AJ1s all day if I have time to chill here and there during the day.

I remember walking around NYC the whole damn day last year for one of my friend’s b-day. I thought I was doing it in my black/red 1s till night hit and me feet were aching. By the time I got back into Jersey I had to take my shoes off in da Uber

Exactly what I mean. You COULD, but if you knew you were gonna walk that much youd think twice. Reminds me last year when I went on an unexpected hike (dont ask) and I was wearing my bred 1’s also and that wasnt fun. :lol:

Actually hit co jps on the reserve nice lil late bday present
07501EE3-EA57-4C9D-AAB2-9004582872F7.png

Exactly what I mean. You COULD, but if you knew you were gonna walk that much youd think twice. Reminds me last year when I went on an unexpected hike (dont ask) and I was wearing my bred 1’s also and that wasnt fun. :lol:
sheesh a hike in 1s? you crazy! my feet are aching at the thought :lol:

Shorty must've had that WAP (respectfully). I UN-DS'd my royals in Tokyo (were walking is super common place). Never felt that washed in my 20s til then.

Back
Top Bottom