• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
gonna grab some nigels soon

were there a lot of qc issues (aside from the pee and doodoo stains, hurr) with those, or was it a relatively clean release?

Man there's a ton of fake Rust Pinks out there.....I've had 4 separate orders canceled this year alone for them. Doesn't seem like a shoe I'm meant to own. 😑

man, rust pinks are so nice

toss-up for me between those and the rsbb's for best non-og cw

mind me asking how much you paid?

Why u want pee and poop stains?

in addition to the distressing (which i know was polarizing), the monochromatic off-white upper, marbled sole, 3m swoosh, and especially the mini-swoosh on the toe were just such nice details

criminally underrated pair imo

temp1550401576.jpeg

(photo from goat)

Last edited:
Dope fit. Whats your opinion on the recent streetwear trend of wider/roomier pants/denim that are hemmed & cuffed?

Appreciate it. Honestly...it all comes down to the fit and the sneaker. Some shoes need to be with slimmer pants, and other sneakers look better with baggier pants/denim. I like them, but I don't own a pair yet. All I know is I'll never go back to early 00s sized jeans, idc what's hot or not :lol:

in addition to the distressing (which i know was polarizing), the monochromatic off-white upper, marbled sole, 3m swoosh, and especially the mini-swoosh on the toe were just such nice details

temp1550401576.jpeg

(photo from goat)

Could've showed scuffs instead of brown stains that look like pee/poop stains. The colorway nice, but the stains are terrible.

temp1550401576.jpeg

(photo from goat)
Love them! The fact that they dont' have to be babied either makes them that much better!

I don't know if you can say that a $500-$600 valued shoe is a "criminally underrated" lol

and you'd rate the Rust Pinks over Frags as best non-OG cw?

going by this thread i'd say they're underrated, but yeah, probably not as much outside of it

and yeah, rust pinks over frags any day of the week

frags do nothing for me

going by this thread i'd say they're underrated, but yeah, probably not as much outside of it

and yeah, rust pinks over frags any day of the week

frags do nothing for me
I honestly forgot Rust Pinks existed until you mentioned it. I had to look them up. It's one of those kicks you never really see, because of how rare they are.

It sucks they weren't a general release. I would've copped forsure.

One of the few sneakers you can step in literal sh*t and nobody would be able to tell (unless they smelt it, of course)

In what world is this a good thing :lol:

This means you're already walking around in a sneaker that looks like it has sh*t on them. And if there's actual sh*t on my shoes, I wanna actually be able to know...

Last edited:
You've tried to pay $3900 for a basic pair aj1's 3x's & they've all been cancelled. Why don't you want to accept these signs?

It was really 2 orders. They got sourced after the first one failed so I just waited it out....but yah. All fails.

I'm working on a little project with it all....honestly has nothing to do with wanting the shoe itself that badly. I'm close, it's the OCD in me to finish it out

I’m not mad at Nigels but they’ll definitely never see my feet or closet. I like the idea and most of the execution but they added a couple poop stains too many for me.

Back
Top Bottom