• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I lucked out today I was able to get a pair of Tokyo's 10.5 for 250

Attachments

• IMG_2793.jpg
    IMG_2793.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 165
Lol you guys get too serious man. 1) If they came out "exactly how everyone wanted" and didn't get a press release or insoles with the theme, they wouldn't be SBBs. 2) I like them, a lot, so that's a moot point for me personally. 3) StockX and Goat and whomever are third party sites, like this one, not Nike. I don't care what they call it, they don't make things "official."

Wasn’t sure how I’d feel about these in hand but I picked up a pair on eBay on significant discount (which is pretty rare on OG 1s these days) and, I’ll have to admit, I like them way more than expected because of how different they are to your typical OG 1. The waxed laces and metal wings logo really set these off and go really well with the synthetic fish leather.

4046C75F-33BB-478A-8E10-9CC3BF773210.jpeg

Wasn’t sure how I’d feel about these in hand but I picked up a pair on eBay on significant discount (which is pretty rare on OG 1s these days) and, I’ll have to admit, I like them way more than expected because of how different they are to your typical OG 1. The waxed laces and metal wings logo really set these off and go really well with the synthetic fish leather.

4046C75F-33BB-478A-8E10-9CC3BF773210.jpeg

I thought you had a weird *** filter on the pic at first. :lol:

I thought you had a weird *** filter on the pic at first. :lol:

haha yeah this is a VERY unique pair.. This is same reason why I like it but I can totally see how some people might hate it. The gloss doesn’t look as bad as the SBB 3.0s in person though, they definitely nailed the fish leather vibe they were going for.

Whats going on with the Jordan 1 85 retros in the Banned and Chicago Colorway?

or Trave Scott 1s in the Chicago colorway

or Trave Scott 7s in the Mustard

I think the Off White Jordan 4s in the bred colorway will be coming out this holiday season right?

the OW bred 4 the only thing confirmed out of all those. The rest are just rumors, weak rumors at that lol
Are the OW Black Cement 4s actually confirmed? They’ve been talked about A LOT, and all signs seem to be indicating that they are dropping, but I don’t recall any official announcement or confirmation.

Are any of yall pre ordering the Mochas from Zadehkicks? Never pre ordered and it seems like there's mixed reviews about him.

Old head responds! That black and white is so corvette cool. I chose the black toes and my Carolina blue. Those rock!

Back
Top Bottom