• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1597793079417.png

Can someone point in the direction of a Legit pair of DS Black Toe Union 1s? GOAT the seller won’t budge from 2600 and stockx glitched to where the lowest ask isn’t the actual ask so it won’t let you purchase

I've ordered from him. He is legit. There are a bunch of rumored shoes that I ordered too, but they are clear that you only get store credit so buy at your own peril. Which is why I asked. What were the mixed reviews about
But are the shoes legit? I wouldn't mind waiting a month if I can secure a pair for a decent price tbh

Super legit. You just have to wait. If you don't have the patience, then don't order.

Are the OW Black Cement 4s actually confirmed? They’ve been talked about A LOT, and all signs seem to be indicating that they are dropping, but I don’t recall any official announcement or confirmation.
No they haven't been confirmed by any credible source yet, only IG and Twitter accounts trying to gain clout.

I've ordered from him. He is legit. There are a bunch of rumored shoes that I ordered too, but they are clear that you only get store credit so buy at your own peril. Which is why I asked. What were the mixed reviews about

Super legit. You just have to wait. If you don't have the patience, then don't order.
Some people were saying they blend UA pairs with their authentic pairs(not sure if accurate). But overall it seems like most people have had positive experiences with him.

Whenever I see fits like this I realize I'm definitely over the hill in terms of fashion. Some **** I just can't/ won't pull off. Nice capris, and purse tho.... Super nice unions.

All jokes aside happy to see young brother be able to express themselves in whatever way they see fit. Keep doing you.
:lol: Only in our country are messenger bags frowned upon lmao, you go to Europe and see hood cats in them. Same with cropped denim. I respect ya opinion tho definitely, cuz we all entitled to them. Like 80% of dudes on this site can't dress at all to me, but hey :lol:
no, no, no, that is cropped denim or "high waters." not capris.
OYY4VcP.gif

:lol: Only in our country are messenger bags frowned upon lmao, you go to Europe and see hood cats in them. Same with cropped denim. I respect ya opinion tho definitely, cuz we all entitled to them. Like 80% of dudes on this site can't dress at all to me, but hey :lol:
Hmm thats interesting

I've always pictured these as messenger bags. Didn't know they got smaller.
messnger-bags-men-1572275343.jpg

Back
Top Bottom