• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Royal squad :smokin
7983A4A2-3BA7-480D-8C99-33E4EEB7E692.jpeg C903242D-4483-41B9-BAFD-B5226E0000CD.jpeg

Dude sent hella bad pics but can I get a quick LC?

Black leather on the toebox rand looks way too thick of a cut and bulbous and red leather looks off in the toebox and heal-Seems like there are more fakes of bred toes out there than legit pairs. If you didn’t grab them right after release there’s a solid chance you’re gambling on some fakes-especially if ur not going with GOAT. 50K pairs released globally so they were super limited and UA REPS are only getting better.

Black leather on the toebox rand looks way too thick of a cut and bulbous and red leather looks off in the toebox and heal-Seems like there are more fakes of bred toes out there than legit pairs. If you didn’t grab them right after release there’s a solid chance you’re gambling on some fakes-especially if ur not going with GOAT. 50K pairs released globally so they were super limited and UA REPS are only getting better.
50k? Ok

Dude sent hella bad pics but can I get a quick LC?
Get a picture of the production dates from the size tag. If the start date matches up with legit pairs in the same size, I’d be confident in buying. Because they were so limited, they only came out of a couple of factories and start dates should be the same within the same size run. I’m sure folks here would be happy to check their tags for their start dates.
Was only trying to help, not get trolLed.

Check my history-I was on here A LOT encouraging anyone who would listen to hoard up on the bred toes when they dropped. I went through a BUNCH of pairs in hand, both real and fake, so I know EXACTLY what to look for. The size tag method I mentioned was a surefire way to tell at the time, also check the Rs with circle around it on the soles-legs to the Rs should align almost like an upside down V(the leg of the R Should not go into the rounded part of the R).

Hope this helps. Good luck my guy!

Get a picture of the production dates from the size tag. If the start date matches up with legit pairs in the same size, I’d be confident in buying. Because they were so limited, they only came out of a couple of factories and start dates should be the same within the same size run. I’m sure folks here would be happy to check their tags for their start dates.
Was only trying to help, not get trolLed.

Check my history-I was on here A LOT encouraging anyone who would listen to hoard up on the bred toes when they dropped. I went through a BUNCH of pairs in hand, both real and fake, so I know EXACTLY what to look for. The size tag method I mentioned was a surefire way to tell at the time, also check the Rs with circle around it on the soles-legs to the Rs should align almost like an upside down V(the leg of the R Should not go into the rounded part of the R).

Hope this helps. Good luck my guy!
Glad I stocked up for myself on them Bred Toes!
6FDF153B-04DC-4615-AEE0-0BC147F39F39.jpeg

And lpu really liking these, very comparable to the HTH leather wise.
297E1B27-059E-49B3-BB64-217B6BD35BBE.jpeg

Being out on disability has its benefits. For one, always work Saturdays and could never do anything together with my wife. So being off for the rest of February through May 1st, we decided to go out to Cherry Hill Mall to walk around (when it's cold out, it's not fun walking around the neighborhood so we go to malls to do it).

Decided to wear my VERY MUCH loved and worn 1994 Jordan 1 Chicagos today! They are holding up rather well considering they are now going on 26 years old. Gonna have to break out the Barge cement this week to glue some spots on the soles to the upper, but all in all, not too bad.

I think I'll work on restoring these a bit while I'm home. Gotta make them look a little better, but I do actually like the yellowed midsole. Gives it that vintage look. I mean, they are over a quarter century old.

IMG_20200222_151909.jpg
IMG_20200222_154949.jpg

And also, while I post these, I have a new addition...
IMG_20200222_223845.jpg

Yup, a pair of Jordan 1 Bloodlines! These are better than what people gave them credit for. The leather is nice and the shoe in general is just well done. And I honestly don't mind the red trim....BUT, these are not staying like this. As soon as I get my shipments from Amazon and Angelus, I will be turning these into a pair of Chicagos! The videos I watched are pretty easy. I'm very handy and knowledgeable when it comes to painting (built umteen model cars when. I was younger). It's going to be a fun project that as long as it works the way I imagine (and hope) I'll buy another pair (this pair was funded by a Valentine's Day Nike GC from my wife) and make a black/red 1 ! And for that custom, I will be using a bright red like my 2001 pair.

Being out on disability has its benefits. For one, always work Saturdays and could never do anything together with my wife. So being off for the rest of February through May 1st, we decided to go out to Cherry Hill Mall to walk around (when it's cold out, it's not fun walking around the neighborhood so we go to malls to do it).

Decided to wear my VERY MUCH loved and worn 1994 Jordan 1 Chicagos today! They are holding up rather well considering they are now going on 26 years old. Gonna have to break out the Barge cement this week to glue some spots on the soles to the upper, but all in all, not too bad.

I think I'll work on restoring these a bit while I'm home. Gotta make them look a little better, but I do actually like the yellowed midsole. Gives it that vintage look. I mean, they are over a quarter century old.

IMG_20200222_151909.jpg
IMG_20200222_154949.jpg

And also, while I post these, I have a new addition...
IMG_20200222_223845.jpg

Yup, a pair of Jordan 1 Bloodlines! These are better than what people gave them credit for. The leather is nice and the shoe in general is just well done. And I honestly don't mind the red trim....BUT, these are not staying like this. As soon as I get my shipments from Amazon and Angelus, I will be turning these into a pair of Chicagos! The videos I watched are pretty easy. I'm very handy and knowledgeable when it comes to painting (built umteen model cars when. I was younger). It's going to be a fun project that as long as it works the way I imagine (and hope) I'll buy another pair (this pair was funded by a Valentine's Day Nike GC from my wife) and make a black/red 1 ! And for that custom, I will be using a bright red like my 2001 pair.

Damn, I want a pair of Chicagos so bad. I'm debating offing some pairs in my collection to fund for a pair. But only reason I'm hesitant is because I know they're gonna eventually retro again. And also because Fakes Jordan 1s are so good now that I'd feel like an idiot paying resale for a fake.

Back
Top Bottom