Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
People be looking for reasons to pass, bro. I was gonna trade my 2001 Civic in for a new Charger but didn’t like the cupholders.
People also try hard to be elitists.
Also I don’t remember folks trippin over the ROTY tongue tags.

It was the same when I picked up and wore my SBB/Non SBB 3.0’s(whatever we calling them). One of my partners said “Damn, seeing them on your feet and in person makes the sneaker look way better. I should’ve copped them.”

Moral... buy what you like, wear what you love, and remember a quarter of everyone in here probably will go with the masses off a cliff!

Tell me why you're so upset?

You could have just answered and just left it at that, and been done with it.

Instead, you're upset :lol:

Thanks, bossman.

hand clean bro.

the ankle collars are very fragile, and tossing in a washer machine will ruin them.

watch some videos online - use top of the line products only.

Sometimes all they need is a simple clean and some leather conditioner

The leather Nike Air tag really bothers people that much, it’s that much of a deal breaker? Lol.... I’ve read so many post complaining about, of all things a leather tag! Keep the same energy Apr. 2020 lol...
94BFE7BC-7D71-4817-8761-7EC6D80E95CF.jpeg
Yeah, April 2020 can’t come soon enough. IMO, a Chicago blocked 1 with always be better than that same color but in the “Colored Toe” blocking. Again, the “Colored Toe” blocking is good (hell, I LOVE my Pine Greens), but IMO the Chicago blocking is perfect!

hand clean bro.

the ankle collars are very fragile, and tossing in a washer machine will ruin them.

watch some videos online - use top of the line products only.

Sometimes all they need is a simple clean and some leather conditioner

Thanks bruh....I knew you'd be one to give me a legit answer, minus the BS. I appreciate it :pimp:

Didn’t see any hate on the tag w/ ROY’s ...
My thoughts exactly. While I’ll ALWAYS prefer the standard nylon tag, the leather tag was fine on those IMO, and therefore is fine on these. My only opposing though however, is that the ROTY’s wheat suede makeup possibly giving them more of a boot vibe, and therefore being more fitting of a leather tongue tag.

Having your Health is the most important thing in life. It trumps everything. Seeing that you are sharing you story. I am now sober a little over 3 months. And feel great my sons passing really hit me hard and it took its toll on my mental state and physically.... I was going down the wrong path and caught it before there was know coming back. Sorry for this post but sometimes I feel a lot better when I Express what happened. Thanks NIKETALK For listening.

damn, bro. sorry to hear about your son. my condolences!
sober from what if you don't mind me asking? I'm tryna get sober too (off weed), but it's been tough so couldn't begin to imagine being addicted to some other substance. I'm addicted to sugar too though, which they say is more addictive than cocaine.

Back
Top Bottom