Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thinking of wearing them like MJ wore his black toes to have that extra pop

20190906_114257.jpg
20190906_114228.jpg
20190906_114201.jpg

One of those times where you should go with the sail laces, especially with the dark tongue.

Warning long post

(also i can care less about what people do with they time or money its and observation and yes i do flip when i can)

it is kinda weird how resell culture is now the driving culture behind shoes.......

i mean we all resell, but know its almost like people don't even want a shoe anymore they hold it and or move it to another person early who sits on it then moves it. like for all the hype these shoes get no one is wearing them and then people go throw on some old air maxes mean while they have all these shoes they paying for in they house. so the culture is less about expression and more about look at this box of money i got and or im nervous to wear them cause of some pro

sneakers was more a fashion thing a sub culture. its more main stream and as a result like anything main stream and money driven its water down and basically all about money not what actually matters.
NT always had its cook artist and still do, but we knew who they was and played by NT rules while cooking. They were getting theirs some spun off to open shops and stuff, but always i think they held true they played the keep the reselling openly on the low, and keep it to pm and sig
NT has changed and lot of the older members find the new wave of just bragging on i got x pairs to flip openly is something way back would get you removed or warned. like no buying or selling used to be in the title and that's gone to.

things got bad around the bot era thats when it turned hard on here with people trying to sell bots and or plugging their links.

overall, the sneaker resell culture won't bust its just more pinpointed and ruthless because now only select shoes in select sizes are even desired for money purposes (jordan 1 yeezy {small sizes}) and hyped collabs and now more people are in it for the money. why its easy, takes little time, and any one with some time can do it.

like i said people parents are flipping and buying up what they can to place on stock x. sneaker selling is main stream just as much as sneakers themselves are basically.

so i accepted copping to wear and copping to flip are the culture now. its up to which category you wanna fall into or if you want both

This dude gets on everyone nerves.

you gotta have that "hustlers mind" tho and getting money off them youtube clicks. i mean it isn't illegal is annoying deference just as much as i hate the all resellers need rent defense i hate when people say that to me mean while i haven't paid rent in years... and anytime you have to openly try to justify what your doing means you care to much what people think about you and your conflicted, which means at heart your a soft person.

i can straight take the last 3 sizes of something in a size 8 and i wear a 14 you know why here B.

that's the only part about his vid i didn't like he made it as like look guys im not a bad buy im making hustler moves. ok cool don't need to justify it, but also in youtube world the culture there won't forget who you are now so don't try to flip it back and be on im in it for the love thing in the next vid or once you start losing subs

You tube folks are worse than angry chick bruh

It's Vietnam pair with same leather as phantoms right? I have phantoms, love the colorway but that white leather is total trash, not worth resell...
I have live 20 wears on them and can send you pics how these are creased

Not the same as phantoms at all or I wouldn't have scooped
20190906_190452.jpg

Back
Top Bottom