Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just saw some guy on IG did bred colorblocking custom (obsidian instead of sail) and unctoes custom and honestly just changing the tongue is the best looking one

Nike manages expectations by getting people hyped, and even satisfied, surf full-price Crimson Tints / similar. Then when they release something adequate (once or twice a year), people get all fired up and start posting shots with their SBB's.

Last edited:
I keep going back and forth on copping these Turbo Greens smh. Its the leather that keeps messing with me. I knew I shouldve copped for retail back when they dropped but I needed moving money and when I saw the leather it made it easy to pass. |l

I keep going back and forth on copping these Turbo Greens smh. Its the leather that keeps messing with me. I knew I shouldve copped for retail back when they dropped but I needed moving money and when I saw the leather it made it easy to pass. |l

Don’t do it, they still suck. You only want them again since prices went up.

Lettermens with White tongues :emoji_thinking:

That's my next trick. Got something in The works for my Letterman's with the obsidian tongue.

giphy (14).gif

Word, I love the color. But ehh.

Don’t do it, they still suck. You only want them again since prices went up.

That doesnt even make sense :lol: Why would I prefer the shoe at a more expensive rate. I want them because they look damn good but I hate the white part and keep going back and forth but thanks for the first part of your input lol.

You copped? You get every single 1 you can.

Lol and I can't get any, everyone cops a 9 now! My luck has run out. Nah, I ain't cop, lost all raffles and chances. I wanted them badly though. Green is my favorite color and that hue is beautiful. But at the current price of my size, I'm good.

Just get them, the leather obviously isn't great but I wear mine a lot and they seem to be breaking in nicely

Lol and I can't get any, everyone cops a 9 now! My luck has run out. Nah, I ain't cop, lost all raffles and chances. I wanted them badly though. Green is my favorite color and that hue is beautiful. But at the current price of my size, I'm good.

It's ridiculous ... I smh every single release at how anything under a 10 gets treated. Cant even come up on a non hyped I. I might get them if I can get them around 200 but still playing the back and forth game lol. That hue is dope with the grey and Chi blocking.

Did a crude PS of white tongue lettermans. Either way I still wouldn’t wear them and it would be a waste of cash to attach the obsidian tongues to these. I’d just keep the tongues in the box. 24D37D56-89D6-4AF7-B4E5-250172A01884.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom