Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Home vs Away

20190906_112307.jpg

I'm glad obsidian 1s have the white tongue otherwise they would be like the tongues on blue moons and frags.

I'm glad obsidian 1s have the white tongue otherwise they would be like the tongues on blue moons and frags.

I honestly cant even mentally make that connection but I get where you're coming from. They look amazing with the original tongue as well but the way that letterman tongue just fits so perfectly on the shoe :nthat: definitely glad I didnt sleep and copped on release day.

I like the difference on the obsidians its something else. Just dont want my 1s to look sort of too similar, with colorblocking style, colorway etc.

Did a crude PS of white tongue lettermans. Either way I still wouldn’t wear them and it would be a waste of cash to attach the obsidian tongues to these. I’d just keep the tongues in the box. 24D37D56-89D6-4AF7-B4E5-250172A01884.jpeg
White laces maybe.. but yeah. Moreso a base for a custom..?

That doesnt even make sense :lol: Why would I prefer the shoe at a more expensive rate. I want them because they look damn good but I hate the white part and keep going back and forth but thanks for the first part of your input lol.

It's Vietnam pair with same leather as phantoms right? I have phantoms, love the colorway but that white leather is total trash, not worth resell...
I have live 20 wears on them and can send you pics how these are creased

I keep going back and forth on copping these Turbo Greens smh. Its the leather that keeps messing with me. I knew I shouldve copped for retail back when they dropped but I needed moving money and when I saw the leather it made it easy to pass. |l

Granted the leather isn't the best (definitely not horrible like Crimson Tints; which I also own and enjoy) but I enjoy them nonetheless.

PSX_20190403_004524.jpg

Back
Top Bottom