Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
you gotta have that "hustlers mind" tho and getting money off them youtube clicks. i mean it isn't illegal is annoying deference just as much as i hate the all resellers need rent defense i hate when people say that to me mean while i haven't paid rent in years... and anytime you have to openly try to justify what your doing means you care to much what people think about you and your conflicted, which means at heart your a soft person.

i can straight take the last 3 sizes of something in a size 8 and i wear a 14 you know why here B.

that's the only part about his vid i didn't like he made it as like look guys im not a bad buy im making hustler moves. ok cool don't need to justify it, but also in youtube world the culture there won't forget who you are now so don't try to flip it back and be on im in it for the love thing in the next vid or once you start losing subs

You tube folks are worse than angry chick bruh
bro... punctuate

tumblr_inline_or5dlkJimc1rwjgux_400.gif.d8452ae525f3862194d076579dc7c531.gif

are there two levels of quality on these obsidians?

seen people comparing them to both shadows and pine greens, which have very different quality IMO. I just picked up a pair and they feel like pine greens, kinda synthetic

I think these obsidians have a combination of leather from other 1s. I've only handful of 1s to compare it to, but UNC leather feels like shadows, side panel is a softer ROTY, toe box feels like Nigels and obsidian color feels the most synthetic similar to the best hand in the game pack

Yea someone on here said this last week and had pictures of Rs that came from fakes that a scammer was trying to get him on-yet still some questioned it. Oh that’s right, that was me.

Everybody knows there are fakes out. That's nothing new. A lot of times the fake pairs come out before the retail pairs. The unethical people are the ones who are passing those off as "early pairs".

And yeah, you were questioned because the R looked fine. That was an early way to legit check before replica makers caught on and started fixing it. Previously, fakes did not have the triangle. Now the good quality fakes have that fixed so it's not really a great way to legit check anymore unless you're comparing it to one of those low budget fakes (which wouldn't surprise me if they have that R issue fixed now). So the R wasn't as sharp - that happens when you produce sneakers in mass quantities....

And I can't remember which pair of Jordan 1s it was, but an NTer on here posted a pair directly from SNKRS that had a round R. You mean to tell me that is a fake pair?

Everybody knows there are fakes out. That's nothing new. A lot of times the fake pairs come out before the retail pairs. The unethical people are the ones who are passing those off as "early pairs".

And yeah, you were questioned because the R looked fine. That was an early way to legit check before replica makers caught on and started fixing it. Previously, fakes did not have the triangle. Now the good quality fakes have that fixed so it's not really a great way to legit check anymore unless you're comparing it to one of those low budget fakes (which wouldn't surprise me if they have that R issue fixed now). So the R wasn't as sharp - that happens when you produce sneakers in mass quantities....

And I can't remember which pair of Jordan 1s it was, but an NTer on here posted a pair directly from SNKRS that had a round R. You mean to tell me that is a fake pair?

Yea I mentioned that on here in the past too.The turbo greens straight from snkrs had bad Rs but that was across all pairs. If anyone comes across any pairs of 1s on the resell market with weird Rs, I would steer clear. But again, I was talking about the obsidians and you’re bringing up something I already knew about.

Back
Top Bottom