Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
68336D15-344E-41E2-9F90-2CBEFA7D70B0.png
7491412E-4A09-4550-A464-C26FD5726B5E.png
Via Zsneakerheadz
white game royals wanted

Any of yall know if I'm supposed to get a notification when I'm waitlisted that they promoted me or do I needed to keep checking the app?

My L delivery was quick and expected from the foot Apps. They’re honestly becoming impossible to win nowadays.

Champs 10 min ($1734 spent) = L
FTL 10 min ($320 spent) = L
FTA 10 min ($230 spent) = L

For anyone that hits on the foot apps I’m curious how much you’ve spent on your accounts.

its becoming impossible for 8.5s out here huh? I haven't hit on anything in months. curious what stores you usually pick?

its becoming impossible for 8.5s out here huh? I haven't hit on anything in months. curious what stores you usually pick?

Forreals. 0/3 from the apps with 10 min on all. Thought I had this in the bag. I did hit one pair of gym reds last month though.

Normally do woodfield in Schaumburg because they get alot of stock and I’ve had some good luck there. Then I’ll try to do some out in the boonies like Rockford, Joliet,and Calumet City.

It’s a double edge sword. You go for the more popular place that have more stock, but more people trying so less chance overall. Or go to places that have little stock but not a lot of people trying for.

Yeah haven’t hit on the apps at all the last couple months either. Frustrating considering how much I’ve spent at these places.

Actually I’m quite happy. I’m not you. I have a grasp on the English language and know when caps are appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom