Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That is a funny good point about the people buying the shoes.

I'm 5'11 and 260lbs. My *** ain't dunking anything but an Oreo or some chips. But I have a closet full of basketball shoes. Lol
Hell, my *** can’t even walk, let alone shoot a damn basket outside of the usual “Kobe” into a garbage can. Hahaha. But I LOVE the juxtaposition of it all.

Edit nvm....I looked it up and saw that my state is not one of the states that they charge you tax thank God.

Back to creases yall

Today I've noticed that I've creased my phantoms very badly and it looks awful when shoe is bended, I've even ordered some crease shields from AliExpress now to try if that will help

F3FC3378-4944-44DA-805F-1CDC0F731F0E.jpeg

Now my turn to vent a little. Since I joined this board for the most part people have been great. But a lot of people have tried to dog me out for pre ordering my shoes all the time and now I get A lot of messages In where I pre ordered the Jordan 1 unc for the great price.. can’t have it both ways so please stop asking we’re my Connection Is Have a great day fam

:rofl:

Back to creases yall

Today I've noticed that I've creased my phantoms very badly and it looks awful when shoe is bended, I've even ordered some crease shields from AliExpress now to try if that will help

F3FC3378-4944-44DA-805F-1CDC0F731F0E.jpeg

Looking at that crease in the middle, I think you’re wearing a size too big. Try half size down next time to avoid that

If you wanted to avoid shoe creasing, your first mistake was buying Phantoms in the first place.

I love Phantoms and I don't care about normal creases, but that middle crease is ugly as hell I don't have that on the right shoe or another 1s I have

Looking at that crease in the middle, I think you’re wearing a size too big. Try half size down next time to avoid that

Well I have other 1s in the same size (half-size up from my normal) without this issue, I think I had it laced too tight or something that I've creased them this way

Back
Top Bottom