• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally got a pair of these

BAF32ECE-36A5-407E-BA76-2ACFFBD1044C.jpeg

186C9D0F-F1A8-4559-BB6D-C33AE963A28F.jpeg

Jesus h. I still kick myself for not getting that DS 9.5 an nter was selling for 600 a few years back. Steep price but way better than whatever it’s going for now

I don't think anyone was making that gif about skin color directly. I agree that we're all people, but it's naive to not recognize that we as people of different races/groups do different things at different proportions. Perfect example, if someone mentioned something about someone skydiving, base jumping, or bungie jumping, I'd genuinely be surprised if it was revealed that that said person was Black. Just being honest. For whatever reasons (could be opportunities, exposure to, lower percentage in relation to the entire US population in general, resources, cultural interests, and a host of other reasons I'm not mentioning or thinking of) we don't gravitate to such activities. That's not to say that we all don't, we haven't before, or we won't in the future. Hell, my brother has bungie jumped before. It's just a reality.
Yeah we all heard that one black comedian who used that skydiving bit in his stand up

Be careful to not be so influenced, it was a joke, not meant to be repeated to others as gospel and believed. Is everyone in a permanent 4th grade state of mind now?

Yeah we all heard that one black comedian who used that skydiving bit in his stand up

Be careful to not be so influenced, it was a joke, not meant to be repeated to others as gospel and believed. Is everyone in a permanent 4th grade state of mind now?
Firstly, I wasn’t referencing any old joke by any comedian. To be honest I don’t even know who or what you’re referencing. I was just giving an example that I thought of off the top of my head. Secondly, can you honestly tell me that you think that all people do all different things at the same rate proportionally within our different groups? Again, for many different reasons (resources, access, exposure, cultural experiences, etc.), different groups may or may not do, be interested in, or have a passion for different things, more or less commonly within our different groups. This is a fact. Thirdly, why does recognizing a reality in the world that we live in equate to having a 4th grade mind state?

Those 3.0s are gonna feel like the Defiants in stiffness maybe even moreso since it's got a patent sheen. I can almost guarantee it the materials look very similar.
You might be right. The materials only look similar in sheen. The crinkleness of them is unique/different for sure. Also, in some of the newer images/clips, it does look like there’s some wear/creasing that looks quite natural/consistent with your usual Jordan 1 in the usual leather.

Yet another black/white bastardization. Nfr's, SI, Un-nfrs, Pandas, These, I'm almost positive theres like one or two I'm missing. That's 6 pairs of "coulda been" black/whites. Man, it's been an awesome year for not copping :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom