Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
On another note, I just finished printing out my first page of shoe labels. I did this years ago with my Nike's and now I'm making more starting back with my AJ 1's since they make up over half my sneaker collection. Here's what they look like:
IMAG0816.jpg
IMAG0817.jpg

Humble brag! Collection :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

I know it’s been said countless times before, but I wish JB would keep the mainstay colorways (Royals, Chi’s, Shadows, Breds, Neutral greys) on the shelves in stores.
Nothing would be worse than that. For all parties involved

Id rather quality over quantity anyway

Kind of ashamed to see that he's black, definitely something I wouldnt expect us to do.

Naw. IMO jumping out of a moving train is NOT something I'd expect of us. The video is fk'n hilarious though.

I haven’t seen the OG video but he might have been attempting suicide and simply failed horribly. I’ve also seen a lot of mentally ill people on the subway so it could also be part of an episode.

Pretty depressing if this is the case tbh.

No joke.
How anyone can make that gif about skin colour just goes to show how successful the media/govs divide and conquer tactics are...:smh:

WE ARE ALL ONE:emoji_green_heart:
I don't think anyone was making that gif about skin color directly. I agree that we're all people, but it's naive to not recognize that we as people of different races/groups do different things at different proportions. Perfect example, if someone mentioned something about someone skydiving, base jumping, or bungie jumping, I'd genuinely be surprised if it was revealed that that said person was Black. Just being honest. For whatever reasons (could be opportunities, exposure to, lower percentage in relation to the entire US population in general, resources, cultural interests, and a host of other reasons I'm not mentioning or thinking of) we don't gravitate to such activities. That's not to say that we all don't, we haven't before, or we won't in the future. Hell, my brother has bungie jumped before. It's just a reality.

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Color: Sail/Obsidian-University Blue
Style Code: 555088-140
Release Date: August 17, 2019
Price: $160
Air-Jordan-1-Sail-Obsidian-University-Blue-555088-140-Release-Date-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Sail-Obsidian-University-Blue-555088-140-Release-Date-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Sail-Obsidian-University-Blue-555088-140-Release-Date.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Sail-Obsidian-University-Blue-555088-140-Release-Date-6.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Sail-Obsidian-University-Blue-555088-140-Release-Date-7.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Sail-Obsidian-University-Blue-555088-140-Release-Date-8.jpg
Cool pair, but not for me. If it was mainly Carolina Blue with hits of Obsidian, or mainly Obsidian w/ hits of Carolina, I'd feel differently. The half and half of two types of blue like this (like a darker blue with a lighter blue) has never been my jam.

Back
Top Bottom