Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Beautiful. Some people don’t like change though..I can understand that.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

Them joints is trash in my opinion. And that video made it look OK for a bit, until that light hits and you see that shine :lol:

Should've just made it like the Breds and collect that money. But they just had to go and try to innovate with a such a dope colorway. Why didn't they try this on some other weird colorway instead??

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

Them joints is trash in my opinion. And that video made it look OK for a bit, until that light hits and you see that shine :lol:

Should've just made it like the Breds and collect that money. But they just had to go and try to innovate with a such a dope colorway. Why didn't they try this on some other weird colorway instead??

I feel they’ll sell out so Nike is gonna get their money regardless but it feels like theyre really maximizing the SBB hype and i guess we cant blame em. Cant forget that theyre a company first

I'm sure after these sell out we'll eventually get a 4.0 with same color blocking done in leather with orange outsole. cash grab.

Yea, changed my mind. I'm copping.

shape looks great. check out how straight the back is.

ugh fine take my money

F2E13EEF-B1A2-488A-B40A-78BBDB13BB42.jpeg

happen to be anyone that wants these donors? perhaps for a soleswap? they’ll be goin in the trash otherwise (i know i know...thats where they belong).

human highlight reels sz. 9.5. soles are in decent condition and so are the uppers. no tongues, no insoles, no laces, no box. free...just pay ship.

49923E6F-DD6A-4F03-9469-864CD9032E8F.jpeg

Last edited:
happen to be anyone that wants these donors? perhaps for a soleswap? they’ll be goin in the trash otherwise (i know i know...thats where they belong).

human highlight reels sz. 9.5. soles are in decent condition and so are the uppers. no tongues, no insoles, no laces, no box. free...just pay ship.

49923E6F-DD6A-4F03-9469-864CD9032E8F.jpeg

Why would u throw em away.... drop em off at goodwill or toss em on eBay for .99 and see what it sells at.

Back
Top Bottom