• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
9CFA3B64-8FCC-4B3A-AF56-A80A53C9A9B2.gif

I hate to use the old Gentry came back to ruin it for us line but man what a drastic turn JB has made for 1 collectors over the last 6-12 months.

That new sports illustrated esque bred 1s are terrible. I don’t think it’s another rubbing sneaker at all it looks like just a badly done double piped design. I’m all the way good.

Yup, another pass for me. Though I have a feeling that there more than meets the eye with these. The tongue tag being the traditional nylon (not leather like the Sports Illustrateds or ROTYs), the inscription on the sole, and the fact that that non-Not For Resale pair is dropping, have me to believe there’s something else going on with these other than just some contrasting/tracing of red around all the black. I’m out regardless though, as I’m not checking for ANOTHER black/red/white Jordan 1, already having 5 such colored pairs between all my Blk/Reds and Chis. Hell, I just got rid of my Blk/Red Toes as I knew I wasn’t gonna wear themand it was just redundant for me personally. Just spit balling, but what if these are connected to the rumors of a Palm Angel Jordan 1?

Back
Top Bottom