Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I dunno why people on NT are so against matching outfits... I mean it doesn't have to be matching from head to toe, but we all know royal blue doesn't compliment olive drab camo. Honestly when I see anyone wearing olive drab camo with something that isn't black white or earth toned I cringe inside a little.

Honestly, I'm not against color coordinating and matching but it also needs to be acknowledged that a lot of sh*t works well with each other if one is willing and open to experimentation with their wardrobe and has a knowledge of color. People will literally say b/reds are the easiest 1s to rock because they "go with anything" in actuality they dont, but since the shoe's inception people made it work and the shoe was iconic so it eventually became the norm to be worn with anything, the same can be done to a lot of colorways of shoes if you coordinate it well or not at all but have the confidence to own it and not give a fck what people think about how you dress. I personally like each piece on my wardrobe to be it's own standout thing at times. I'll rock a salmon tee, navy blue pants, and the chicagos one day if I wanna be bold and that will get so many real world compliments. I may dress down the next day and restrict the palette to neutral colorways or drape myself in all black with the triple blacks or have a white tee, khaki pants, & neutral gray lows. One's personal style just varies, theres no set rule to any of it. To say that the navy highs cant go with anything is ridiculous, navy is literally one of the most versatile color choices and the rest of the shoe is white. Its not hard to rock them match or no match at all.

1CA1C765-03C8-4E55-8E19-D66BB3A1D0DF.jpeg

royal blue and navy blue aren't the same color

The navy I mentioned was just referring to 3god's diss to me on wearing my metallic navy high's with olive pants.

Either way though, it all just depends in personal taste. Theres no right answer on how to wear one's clothes. I just mentioned being matchy-matchy cuz dude always says "this shouldn't go with this cuz of this" as if it's an absolute :rofl:

Post your fits. Only a select few do.
I don’t over do the coordination. Usually black or blue denim, solid color shirt and a button up. I’m old. Whatevs.

The navy I mentioned was just referring to 3god's diss to me on wearing my metallic navy high's with olive pants.

Either way though, it all just depends in personal taste. Theres no right answer on how to wear one's clothes. I just mentioned being matchy-matchy cuz dude always says "this shouldn't go with this cuz of this" as if it's an absolute :rofl:
olive chinos are pretty versatile. the MFA subreddit loves em so much that they made them part of their “uniform” and specifically paired them with killshots, which are...wait for it...white and navy.

I dunno why people on NT are so against matching outfits... I mean it doesn't have to be matching from head to toe, but we all know royal blue doesn't compliment olive drab camo. Honestly when I see anyone wearing olive drab camo with something that isn't black white or earth toned I cringe inside a little.
Matching your shoes to your shirt to your hat reminds a lot of us of a darker time in this culture lol. One we have evolved from and do not wish to revisit. If you've been here long enough you know.

Matching your shoes to your shirt to your hat reminds a lot of us of a darker time in this culture lol. One we have evolved from and do not wish to revisit. If you've been here long enough you know.

Something like a pair of black red 1s, Chicago New Era, Black bulls tee, and a pair light blue boot cut jeans... with the tee and jeans being about 1-2 sizes too large... :rofl:

Decided to pull the trigger so I could come to my own conclusions on this colorway. The "tumble" isnt as prevalent as it seems but still isnt a good look to me. I definitely dig the alternate laces more vs black on them. The toebox seems harder than fly leather. Definitely not as soft or pliable as one would expect with a remaster and significantly stiffer than the turbos. My biggest gripe is the tint. These would of looked amazing if the color really looked like this on all levels
IMG_20190412_133256.jpg

They definitely dont look like that in different lights, this image is saturated enough to give it that nice pink like on the year of the pig dunk

030988_01.jpg

Overall not a bad release but definitely not for me. Coulda been way better. I'll be boxing these up and returning them to Nike tomorrow.

20190417_200913.jpg
20190417_200909.jpg

Now we play the waiting game where a few will likely talk sh*t :rofl: d'ah well, no worries. I had to find out for myself. Now onto the yellow toes and if I can cop travis. Those are being kept on ice til I see how resell gets down the line.

Sidenote: QC dropped the ball hella on this release, check your pairs for missing threads

IMG_20190417_203545.jpg
bro, they been dropping the ball on every release for numerous months now. Ive been trying to put a spotlight on it but no one is really hearing it. Its becoming a serious issue and reflective of blatant disrespect for the consumer in favor of refusal to adequately pay up for long overdue increased manufacturing costs. Mark Parker is the shot caller here and he needs to be terminated ASAP before it gets even worse while he gets paid more and more and we take the hit for it with ****ty made shoes.

I really wish the totality of NT would recognize this so we can make noise in unison and move past this clown.

bro, they been dropping the ball on every release for numerous months now. Ive been trying to put a spotlight on it but no one is really hearing it. Its becoming a serious issue and reflective of blatant disrespect for the consumer in favor of refusal to adequately pay up for long overdue increased manufacturing costs. Mark Parker is the shot caller here and he needs to be terminated ASAP before it gets even worse while he gets paid more and more and we take the hit for it with ****ty made shoes.

I really wish the totality of NT would recognize this so we can make noise in unison and move past this clown.

Dude I totally agree, there needs to be a change.

Lol, post some pics before you call them out.

this. dude saying others have no style but doesnt have any pics posted of his fits.

theres no "right" way to dress. that ish aint straight up black and white. people have diff styles and taste.

Random thought. We all have top 5's top 10's in our 1 collections but what are some of yall top 5 or top 10 least favorite from your 1 collection?

For me its:
1. The all-white Jordan 1 LA - the worse
2. Neutral Grey all suede - jumpman 1 with the old build so they kill my pinky toess and are boring
3. Letterman - not bad but not all the way dope
4. Sails - they're cool but boring
5. Triple Blacks - cooler but boring as well

I just am not too big a fan of solid colored 1's cuz I feel like it's just too much shoe to all be one color, I prefer some kind of color blocking. Cybers are dope cuz they have that white sole/outsole so it makes them stand out in a very nice way.

Back
Top Bottom