Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Right. But any shot FTL and the like get them? I'm well plugged into SB and where to cop, but I actually have better luck getting Jordan's in my area.

Nah, most likely not. With lance mountains it was just skate shops, the usual tier 0 boutiques and certain nike store locations........sucks i know....

Oh and my turbo greens are 50% synthetic leather? That sucks but I guess I accept it.....

Old-sponge-essentials-stock.jpg

you thought a shoe with suede like this would be 100% real leather?

Cool, but still I’m good. It has to be the pictures though, because while all descriptions of these have called the purple “court purple,” the bright shade used on the Court Purple 1s, but it looks just soooo dull/muted in images of these.
Yeah, I said the same thing when I read the colorway. Court purple? It looks like Grand purple just like the 09' pair.

The black LMs are so goat levels above anything Nike has been able to put together in the current Nike SB era...

Where did this flyleather stuff start? Serious question

Screenshot_20190226-162009.jpg Screenshot_20190226-161926.jpg
I've been asking that question for a while..

I'm also trying to figure this out. So far anything with FlyLeather has been listed as "flyleather" in the description. None of these J's people are talking about have that in the description. They all say synthetic/genuine leather. Feels like 1 person said it about a pair with the new crinkly stuff and a bunch of people just ran with it. If someone can show me an official Nike description of one of these that says it's made of FlyLeather, I'll gladly apologize and shut up lol.

Back
Top Bottom