• Total voters
j1.jpg
j2.jpg
j3.jpg
J4.jpg
J5.jpg

Via @sneakerjamz
Dope love these

both of the nikesb collabs making rounds on social media are looking good! not ******* this release up like the lm1s and DEFINITELY doubling on the set

j1.jpg
j2.jpg
j3.jpg
J4.jpg
J5.jpg

Via @sneakerjamz
Cool, but still I’m good. It has to be the pictures though, because while all descriptions of these have called the purple “court purple,” the bright shade used on the Court Purple 1s, but it looks just soooo dull/muted in images of these.

Cool, but still I’m good. It has to be the pictures though, because while all descriptions of these have called the purple “court purple,” the bright shade used on the Court Purple 1s, but it looks just soooo dull/muted in images of these.

I think its the red paint underneath making it not appear as bright. Not an artist though so I could be wrong.

lol nah man. i gotta stop.
i legit got **** just sitting for no reason.
need to purge.

retail or bust tho. and i always lose the raffles and snkrs **** so its looking promising for not adding anymore.

Hahaha...The back and forth of this post. I love it! Lol...The psyche of sneaker addiction, which we all suffer from. Haha! Good luck in sticking to one of those sentiments. :pimp::nthat::lol:

I didn't pay attention to Jordan's when the last SB's came out. Will they only go to SB accounts, or could they show up at foot stores?

j1.jpg
j2.jpg
j3.jpg
J4.jpg
J5.jpg

Via @sneakerjamz
picture of leather spells QUALITY
as far as i know

Jordan 1 Turbo Green
Jordan 1 Hyper Crimson
Jordan 1 Phantom Gym Red
Air Jordan 9 Dream It Do It
Jordan 4 Crimson
Dang they should have made the 9s teal & black, simple and sweet
WTF is nike doing?

Oh and my turbo greens are 50% synthetic leather? That sucks but I guess I accept it.....

Lance mountain release was a bad one for me. I was on vacation in San Francisco and IIRC they were a twitter link only - at 8am EST, so 5am my time. Also had no chance of getting to any skate shops locally.

Back
Top Bottom