Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Great, now explain the toebox crumpling on those Defiants.

I’ll try to keep this one short...we now live in a world/society that takes the first bit of “information” that goes “viral” and begin to make decisions and form opinions without knowing ALL of the facts (Jussie Smollet, R. Kelly, etc...). I don’t want to get too far off track because this thread has been derailed enough already. I don’t know ANY FACTUAL information about the poster or the post to comment. If you’ve been in the game long enough you KNOW that Nike/JB CONSISTENTLY have QA/QC issues and you have more than likely been the recipient of a product that you weren’t completely satisfied with. That is why Nike offers a robust return policy even AFTER the product has been worn. Truth be told, we will probably NEVER see a luxury brand that will compare or compete with Nike/JB because they’re just in 2 different businesses. Nike/JB is performance driven with aesthetics trailing whereas luxury brands ONLY make what’s “trendy” and currently “looks cool”. That’s why they FOLLOW the current TREND and don’t offer you ANY technology or engineering at a premium price point. Nike/JB also produce more product and have a larger market to satisfy than the luxury brands, more moving parts=higher probability of issues and the issues being magnified or exaggerated, simple math and economics. We don’t hear about or see the issues associated with the luxury brands because (A) there isn’t a platform like NT where your customer base continues to dissect the quality of your product (B) there isn’t a huge following on social media and the majority of their clientele doesn’t have time to go online to discuss quality issues nor do they care—(different discussion all together) (C) the my have a smaller market, make fewer pairs and have higher QC/QA, less moving parts AND smaller market=lower probability of having an issue or the world knowing about it. I make decisions based off of MY opinion when I get something in hand, not someone else’s post or opinion, you NEVER know what someone else’s TRUE level of experience and tastes are.

The current SL10 use absolutely terrible cheap/stiff/plastic like leather

Go find an OG pair of the black/red before the model got hyped. Complete different shoe. Leather is so supple and soft and REAL

Tbh you could say the same thing about 1985 OG AJ 1s... Completely different shoe compared to modern AJ 1s, even the shape and swoosh are different. Granted the time in between production of the models is literally 3+ decades (vs much less time for the SLs) and also done in a completely different country now haha

Court Purples are going to be a problem down the line. I loved that shoe since I saw the pic especially with purple being my fav color.

Not to start a debate in the J1 thread of all places lol but Courts>> B/red Toes.
I agree..only because it's quite a few different red based OG jordan 1 highs that I like better than the Bred Toes.

Tbh you could say the same thing about 1985 OG AJ 1s... Completely different shoe compared to modern AJ 1s, even the shape and swoosh are different. Granted the time in between production of the models is literally 3+ decades (vs much less time for the SLs) and also done in a completely different country now haha
Yea, I think the difference was only like 1 year but I'm not 100% sure. my brother copped em when they first dropped before they got hyped. then they became hard to find and then they released a ton of color ways, I ordered the same black/red as him and difference was night and day where I returned them that same day :lol:

Court Purples are going to be a problem down the line. I loved that shoe since I saw the pic especially with purple being my fav color.

Not to start a debate in the J1 thread of all places lol but Courts>> B/red Toes.
I’m still salty I completed the mission of getting both bred toes(FTL app)& court purp(END) for myself & the purp(SNKRS) for the wife only to be snaked by END sending me the wrong sz purp ‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom