Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Casual Friday
63E6EEF6-14D5-4E96-B42C-F8E77AEA3319.jpeg

City of flights joints are Jordan’s you just beat the **** out of and don’t care what happens to them. That leather looks like it has herpes

Yep, COF’s are my 1s I travel with. I used to wear my Royals but I got sick of cleaning them with Jason Markk and whatnot after trips. I legitimately just throw my COFs in the washing machine on cold/gentle cycle, air dry them stuffed with hand towels, and call it a day. The COF leather is basically plastic anyways so it doesn’t matter and I only paid like $80 for each of my pairs.

Easy pass on Crimsons, easier pass on turbos, a size 11 so no go on them patents, pass on un "not for resales", pass on TS unless for trade bait. Really cant see myself coppin any of this **** till the SBB 3.0, need to cop them Kentuckys before they get out of reach tho

whats the biggest size those womens unc patents go up to? i need a 12. end only had up to 9ukm on their raffle.

Are the UNC patents only dropping online and at boutiques?

Don’t see them on foot apps

Expecting footstores aren’t getting the UNCs especially given the 6s are retroing in full family sizing....if there are footstores getting them it will be something like flight 23 or state street

Not sure how you feel fam but my self I feel so blessed to have these and many more Jordan’s that I can rock.. my friends think I am crazy to spend crazy money on Jordan’s I get it but it’s something I love to do and love rocking them even more. Again feel blessed. I will have to take a huge long break from buying and NikeTalk soon once’s I get the new store keys in hand lawyer is going over the lease as we speak. Will have keys in hand in 14 days and have 6 weeks to get the store opening for the public.

Expecting footstores aren’t getting the UNCs especially given the 6s are retroing in full family sizing....if there are footstores getting them it will be something like flight 23 or state street

NA release is 2/14 or 2/16 I think so won't be on apps yet. But I would bet the larger flagship FTA's are getting them.

Back
Top Bottom