Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Today’s High: Royal
68AFCD9A-728C-4AAD-866C-74E27E0B1906.jpeg

I’m aware that this a “high” thread but why start an entirely new thread for such a simple question that I knew could easily get answered in here. So get out your feelings and continue on with your day. the both of y’all who’s day has been disrupted by an online post.

So, Mids talk in the High thread....It's one thing to have a reference to another/similar model that comes up in conversation of the ACTUAL Thread Topic. But it's an entirely different thing to allow the "Non-thread-title" discussions to totally hijack the thread. Go make another thread for that if you're so interested. Odd how NT is usually SO adamant about the rules...except for this Mid's situation. Where are the Mods now days? Ain't nobody's feelings hurt....I think everyone became accustomed to the rules and now some don't want to adhere to them. That's annoying.

I agree, that mid trash polluted this thread for a few pages. There’s no place for that garbage in here. There appears to be enough members and Lord knows there’s no shortage of mids being pumped out to carry it’s own thread. 1’s get individual topics created separately from this thread, so it’s really not asking for something unreasonable to have mid talk discussed elsewhere.

So, Mids talk in the High thread....It's one thing to have a reference to another/similar model that comes up in conversation of the ACTUAL Thread Topic. But it's an entirely different thing to allow the "Non-thread-title" discussions to totally hijack the thread. Go make another thread for that if you're so interested. Odd how NT is usually SO adamant about the rules...except for this Mid's situation. Where are the Mods now days? Ain't nobody's feelings hurt....I think everyone became accustomed to the rules and now some don't want to adhere to them. That's annoying.

If you have such a problem with the mid posts in here by all means please flag the posts. Honestly there’s not a lot of mods around anymore. And as hard as I try I still miss things. I didn’t realize this was even a problem in here. I’ll try to keep an eye on it.
People think the flag button is snitching or only to be used for bad things but it can also help bring attention of the staff to solve problems within a thread.

If you have such a problem with the mid posts in here by all means please flag the posts. Honestly there’s not a lot of mods around anymore. And as hard as I try I still miss things. I didn’t realize this was even a problem in here. I’ll try to keep an eye on it.
People think the flag button is snitching or only to be used for bad things but it can also help bring attention of the staff to solve problems within a thread.

The Mid talk is better than the pocket watching/bickering/slick talk tho

I’m starting to favor Chi’s over Breds now

I own Breds, but even selling those wont cover much of the Chi price

What to do what to do

Seriously contemplating selling my DS chi and DS blk toes to cover the cost of a DS sbb. What to do what to do....

Seriously contemplating selling my DS chi and DS blk toes to cover the cost of a DS sbb. What to do what to do....
I'd gladly give you my slightly worn SBB's for those. Wouldn't mind having two pairs of Chicago's and Black Toes.

I don't think there's anything wrong with talking about mids here... honestly the difference between the two are negligible to the vast majority of people outside tgis this forum. With that being said, this is Nike Talk and I do believe mids deserve a thread of their own... but who will maintain it is the question. If you're not willing to do it then you probably shouldn't complain about people asking questions about them here.

Ain't nun wrong wit dat, if I had kids and they wanted Js that would be what they would get outside of other models going on deep discount.

Back
Top Bottom