Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don't think there's anything wrong with talking about mids here... honestly the difference between the two are negligible to the vast majority of people outside tgis this forum. With that being said, this is Nike Talk and I do believe mids deserve a thread of their own... but who will maintain it is the question. If you're not willing to do it then you probably shouldn't complain about people asking questions about them here.

What do you mean by maintain it, I've never started a thread? I was considering starting the thread, but I've never owned any mids and don't usually care for them, so thought it would be odd.

What do you mean by maintain it, I've never started a thread? I was considering starting the thread, but I've never owned any mids and don't usually care for them, so thought it would be odd.

Check the Air Max Plus thread... dude does a grear job with updating the thread with new colorways.

If you have such a problem with the mid posts in here by all means please flag the posts. Honestly there’s not a lot of mods around anymore. And as hard as I try I still miss things. I didn’t realize this was even a problem in here. I’ll try to keep an eye on it.
People think the flag button is snitching or only to be used for bad things but it can also help bring attention of the staff to solve problems within a thread.

I don’t think it’s the fault of you or any of the mods tbqh-NT has honestly needed a mid thread forever. No idea why people who are into mids don’t create one and stick to it. The OG low and flyknit 1 threads, respectively, were pretty popular (and informative) when releases were consistent.

My boy told me he got the bred 1’s, because he knows how much I like Jordan 1’s. I was hyped for him until I went to his house and seen him with these
65A65545-B9EB-4D33-A850-5E5F3F12501E.jpeg

Obviously he’s not into shoes as much as everyone in this thread. I didn’t have the heart to break it to him, as he was really excited to have these

My boy told me he got the bred 1’s, because he knows how much I like Jordan 1’s. I was hyped for him until I went to his house and seen him with these
65A65545-B9EB-4D33-A850-5E5F3F12501E.jpeg

Obviously he’s not into shoes as much as everyone in this thread. I didn’t have the heart to break it to him, as he was really excited to have these

:sick:

promac promac nothing against you but it's crazy how people who aren't into shoes perceive shoes. Like you said, your boy was happy to just have them, he obviously liked the style/look of them, he didn't care (for not knowing of course) that it's a mid, jumpman tongue, etc etc.

Once we "know" about shoes, our tastes change, as opposed to going in un-biased

I don't think there's anything wrong with talking about mids here... honestly the difference between the two are negligible to the vast majority of people outside tgis this forum. With that being said, this is Nike Talk and I do believe mids deserve a thread of their own... but who will maintain it is the question. If you're not willing to do it then you probably shouldn't complain about people asking questions about them here.

Dude, mod already said this ain't the place.. You overriding the mods now?

Back
Top Bottom