Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sold my 2015 chis last week because they were too snug. Looking for 11.5 to replace them.. anyone have any leads? Stockx is looking like my best option at the moment.

Lounging after a long day at work.
Non Union Black Toe’s
28D1D5A5-D00A-4A31-B0A3-F3508714AE35.jpeg

Sold my 2015 chis last week because they were too snug. Looking for 11.5 to replace them.. anyone have any leads? Stockx is looking like my best option at the moment.

Don’t know what your appetite is for used pairs but goat has a few under $500 .... and i’ve had luck with the low counter offer.

I know how much some of you out there love to talk about joggers and had to share.. lol

Just picked up some joggers off ndc and thought some folks here would be interested.. If you have gold toe or metallic black, you might want to scoop...

https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-club-mens-joggers-fSQ8s3
IMG_1393.jpeg

Repped Bro! :nthat: Hahah I was reorganizing some of my 1s these past few days and NEED these pants for the Black Gold 1s! Wanted the OVO flight jacket from before to match but alas the prices on those skyrocketed.

185E7AB2-D969-4D52-81AB-95F80619903A.jpeg

anyone else’s pair have a logo slightly raised? My stockx pair seems fine but the left sides wings logo is up to the top stitching

Attachments

• 697F7A08-CA22-4F33-9220-21B1A4789650.jpeg
    697F7A08-CA22-4F33-9220-21B1A4789650.jpeg
    270.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 2E751EFB-DA63-4692-BAEF-23A3E1E9CEAB.jpeg
    2E751EFB-DA63-4692-BAEF-23A3E1E9CEAB.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 25
Biggest clean sleepers of last year were Hyper Royals for sure. Glad I got my pair on disco. Pleasantly surprised by how much they've resonated with me and my personal taste. The more I look at them the more they make me think of my childhood back before I had name brand clothes and shoes it was nothing but payless and wal mart gear. I remember one of my friends had these dope royal blue air force 1s and I always wanted a pair but it never happened so the Hypers are a nice addition.

20190116_224423.jpg

They dont have the Unc patent leather in mensm size 11 on goat. 10.5 is the highest they go. Looks like I won't be able to cop.

Sorry for the race remark... i am also part chinese. But still should not have said that.
Well at least u came in at a good time. 2012-2015 was the worst. Couldn’t even get a GR Jordan. Now most are attainable and Yeezy’s for everyone

May sound crazy but I’ve been leaving my 1’s outside the box since I had a little glitter on my Breds a while back. They haven’t had any glitter since. I’m not sure if it’s the air or what.
I still say it’s regional. Every 1 i own are clean

Can someone clear this up for me please. On the Unions 1s specifically the left shoe, is the wings logo supposed to touch the stitching? I’m seeing posts in the Union thread of both that ppl are saying they’re legit.

I still say it’s regional. Every 1 i own are clean

So what region is glitter free?

Its not regional, after living in New Orleans and now LA, I've still not had glitter issues. Those two cities could not have more opposite climates. But I've always kept them in flip-top boxes (same company that makes the drop-front boxes, but the drop fronts snap off after a few months so I've now replaced all of them. Tip: don't buy the drop fronts, buy the flip tops) and I wear my pairs frequently...

My theory is that cardboard retains moisture and any humidity will be trapped in the boxes, which can lead to one of two things possibly happening: (1) it causes "salt efflorescence" to happen, which is somewhat common for certain leathers and natural; or (2) in other cases, its mold that has developed on the cardboard of the box and migrated to the shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom